• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I want to start by stating that I am by no means a developer and am not familiar w code....that caveat out of the way, here's my quesiton:

I am fairly new to my org, and there is an integration w a 3rd party whereby they (the 3rd party) will create cases in our org when a document needs review.  When this case is created, there is a link on the case record that will take the user back to the document in the 3rd party system for the user to review.  

Once the issue w the document has been resolved, the user can then go in and close the case, either by clicking the 'Close Case' button, or changing the status to a closed status.  When this happens, there is some sort of trigger that sends a response back to the 3rd party system.  In production this is working fine, but I recently did a sandbox refresh and that 'Case Closed' response, is not being sent.  The inbound part of the integration is working whereby the cases are being created as they should be, and we can update and close, but its that last response that is not working.

I have confirmed the follwoing:
1. the remote site settings have been update to point to the dev/QA environment of the 3rd party (not production)
2. the url that is embedded on the cases when they're created are pointing to their dev/QA environment (not production)
3. There is a case trigger that is supposed to send the response back by calling a 'SendResponse' class and i believe its that part thats failing but no where in the trigger or code can i find specific reference to a url (production or QA).  

What other steps am i missing, keeping in mind Im pretty clueless when it comes to the developer console (i know how to get to it) and code in general.  

Thanks in advance for any sugggestions or thoughts you might have.  
Hi, I want to start by stating that I am by no means a developer and am not familiar w code....that caveat out of the way, here's my quesiton:

I am fairly new to my org, and there is an integration w a 3rd party whereby they (the 3rd party) will create cases in our org when a document needs review.  When this case is created, there is a link on the case record that will take the user back to the document in the 3rd party system for the user to review.  

Once the issue w the document has been resolved, the user can then go in and close the case, either by clicking the 'Close Case' button, or changing the status to a closed status.  When this happens, there is some sort of trigger that sends a response back to the 3rd party system.  In production this is working fine, but I recently did a sandbox refresh and that 'Case Closed' response, is not being sent.  The inbound part of the integration is working whereby the cases are being created as they should be, and we can update and close, but its that last response that is not working.

I have confirmed the follwoing:
1. the remote site settings have been update to point to the dev/QA environment of the 3rd party (not production)
2. the url that is embedded on the cases when they're created are pointing to their dev/QA environment (not production)
3. There is a case trigger that is supposed to send the response back by calling a 'SendResponse' class and i believe its that part thats failing but no where in the trigger or code can i find specific reference to a url (production or QA).  

What other steps am i missing, keeping in mind Im pretty clueless when it comes to the developer console (i know how to get to it) and code in general.  

Thanks in advance for any sugggestions or thoughts you might have.