• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I'm developing a complex visualforce page that might load a great number of records simultaneously. The page is functioning and can process hundreds of records at a time.
I'm using HTML when possible and only using apex:inputFields and apex:outputFields for the obvious reason of conserving data formating on the page.

Unfortunately the page sometimes plummets because of view state limits. I'm trying to figure out a way to  detect or at least guess when the page will reach the limit before it actually fails to load and display the error message to the end-user.

I really appreciate any help,

Rami

Hello, 
I'm trying to implement a custom version of the lightning-tree-grid that contains a custom data type (to display custom conditional HTML)

Since I coudn't find any solutions online, I tried following the example on Creating Custom Data Types for lightning-datatable (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/component-library/bundle/lightning-datatable/documentation#creating-custom-data-types), and replacing lightning/datatable by lightning/treeGrid
Unfortunately that didn't work.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Hello,

Did anyone else notice that the view state limit in Visualforce pages has been increased from 135 to 170 KB in the new release of Spring 2019

Hello,

Did anyone else notice that the view state limit in Visualforce pages has been increased from 135 to 170 KB in the new release of Spring 2019

Hi all, straight to the point. I am a php and javascript developer with 10+ years in the field. I was asked as a favor to do some work for a company using salesforce.

I created a developers account, learned and figured out how to write the apex classes, visualforce pages, and custom objects needed to accomplish what I was asked to do.

There is a drupal install on a website I own, that acts as an intermideary between salesforce and twilio sms services, and mailchimp email service.
EVERYTHING works, I have completed the job, if the company I did this for used my developer account. Obviously thats not an option, and I am having one hell of a time finding the proper way to migrate/deploy all the apex classes, custom visualforce pages, and custom objects to the group edition account of the prinicipal company

PLEASE, ive spent 15+ hours working thru examples, running into walls, finding many non-working answers.. Someone please point me in the right direction here.

Thank you!

Jason

With use of JavaScript and JQuery how can I check whether a checkbox is true or false, given the checkbox do not have any Id or class.
Even the position of the checkbox is also not fixed,(the occurrence of checkbox into the page could be the first or second)

Hello,