• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a costom lwc component in recod detail page. I want that custom component to refresh automatically based on update happening to a field from trigger.Any suggestion on how can we achieve this?

Thanks,
Adarsh
Hi,

I have a approval process on opportunity which should be automatically submitted whenever a custom field value is changed to a specific value . It should be routed to approvals for all opportunity team members. This currently not possible with out of the box features.

Hence I have currently selected Let the submitter choose the approver manually option while configuring the approval process and calling the approval process by trigger. But currently it is working with  UNANIMOUS approval from all approvers. But I want Approve or reject based on the FIRST response. Any idea on how we can achieve this?

Note: In approval process configuration, since I have selected Let the submitter choose the approver manually, I won't be able to set the approval behavior there.

Regards,
Adarsh

Hi All,

I want the opportunity to be submitted for approval process when one of the custom field on opportunity is updated to a specific value. The record should be submitted to all Opportunity team members. How can we achieve this?

Regards,
Adarsh
Hi all,
I have a scheduled flow which will delete records from a custom object if one of the checkbox is false. This object shares master detail relationship with opportunity. 

But for some records, I get the error UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW: unable to obtain exclusive access to this record or 1 records when the flow attempts to delete the reecord, Any suggestion on how we can fix this?
Thanks,
Adarsh
How do we set the default notification for a chatter group from never to  daily? I dont  want  to do it by using CollaborationGroupMember object because every time the new user is added to the group, we need to update CollaborationGroupMember record associated to it.  How can we set it on group level?

Regards,
Adarsh
Hi,
I have an issue with test classes due the sharing rules. The account OWD setting is set to private. And there is criteria based sharing rule which shares account to all internal users.

In the test method, when we use System.runas(Internal User), the record is invisible even though the account should have been shared with all internal users by sharing rules. 

There is an open idea for the similar issue :
https://trailblazer.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=0873A0000003eEWQAY

How can we make sure criteria based sharing rules is visible in Test classes?

Thanks,
Adarsh
Hi,
I have an issue with test classes due the sharing rules. The account OWD setting is set to private. And there is criteria based sharing rule which shares account to all internal users.

In the test method, when we use System.runas(Internal User), the record is invisible even though the account should have been shared with all internal users by sharing rules. 

There is an open idea for the similar issue :
https://trailblazer.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=0873A0000003eEWQAY

How can we make sure criteria based sharing rules is visible in Test classes?

Thanks,
Adarsh