• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
we are trying to upsert the contact in a method and then upsert/update the same contact with external id

upserting the contact and updating in the same transaction

System.DmlException: Upsert failed. First exception on row 2; first error: INVALID_FIELD, Foreign key external ID:

concurrency issue 

Tried FutureMethod Not Wroking inbetween there are callouts also any solution please
I have reached Salesforce Community limits with 10 custom objects. For the 11th custom object If i remove permissions to the user on the profile level and query the custom object  in without sharing Apex class and show the data to the user will it still count as 11th custom object.
How to Generate Pdf from lightning component which contains charts which are generated from chart.js tried to use vf and call the lightning component did not work was able to generatepdf but was blank and typed some text on vf that was there in pdf which was generated but no charts looks for solution thank you in advance
Hi Having this issue I am currently on VDSI and unable to make a callout dont know where the issue is was able to make a call from post man but from salesforce getting this error message.

System.CalloutException: Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable"
Is there any API to read email properties like body, reciepient etc in mailChimp ?
Hi everyone,
can any one help on this.Here it is showing the count of record but i want to hide it.Is it possible.
User-added image
Thanks.
Shaik Murthujavali