• 15 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have three step approval process. On rejection from step 3 , the approval process has to be assigned to step 1.

When i reject on step 3 currently it is reverting back to step 2. What has to be done to revert it back to step 1.

The final rejection field update is pick list that belongs to step 1.The final rejection field update is pick list that belongs to step 1.
I am not able to view any field values in eDM. The user has all the field level access yet no fields from particular object is getting displayed in eDM.

what can be the issue?
I have 'lead status' picklist with values.

New
Working
converted
unqulaified

Out of these only unqualified can be selected manually. Others are automatic. When others are selected manually ,a validation must be thrown
I tried using who.name ,it throws error. what can be done?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

When we convert lead we get to see Account,Contact and opportunity before final conversion. 

I have to check if the contact names are interchnaged during conversion(CONTACT FIRST NAME,CONTACT LAST NAME)

trigger LeadWarning on Lead (before update)
{
    for (Lead l:trigger.new)
    {
        if (l.IsConverted && trigger.oldMap.get(l.Id).IsConverted == false && 
        trigger.oldMap.get(l.Id).CONTACT FIRST NAME==trigger.newMap.get(l.Id).CONTACT LAST NAME && 
        trigger.oldMap.get(l.Id).CONTACT LAST NAME==trigger.newMap.get(l.Id).CONTACT FIRST NAME)
        {
                  Trigger.new[0].addError(' error msg ');
        }
    }
}

How to map the contact API names to lead.
Hi i have a trigger to fire warning message when the first name and last name are interchnaged during conversion.

trigger LeadWarning on Lead (after update)
{
    {
        if (l.IsConverted && trigger.oldMap.get(l.Id).First_Name_Kana__c==trigger.newMap.get(l.Id).Last_name_Kana__c && trigger.oldMap.get(l.Id).Last_name_Kana__c==trigger.newMap.get(l.Id).First_Name_Kana__c)
        {
           Trigger.new[0].addError('#####');
        }
    }
}

It should throw error only when the changed are made during conversion. but it is throwing error if the name is edited even before conversion. what is the missing part?
I have to assign the page layout for the roles above a particular role .Just like the role hierarchy  can i find any flow or hierarchy for profiles ?any alternate solutions are welcome
I have three checkboxes in the Lead object.
1)Catalogue request__c
2)testderive appointment__c
3)estimations__c
The count of each checkboxes must be displayed in the the Campaign object in one button click.
The text fields in campaign objects are:
Catalogue__c
testderive__c
estimation__c

How to achieve this? Trigger? VF? 
Hi,

I need to upload Japanese into workbench , which takes the value as ''????" instead of the Japanese characters.

I have tried encoding to UTF-8 as .txt/.csv.  I cannot manually put an comma after conversion , because:

1) N number of data

2) Columns with Japanese characters looks merged .

Anyone worked on it or have an idea please let me know the solution for inserting the Japanese characters into sandbox. Thanks in advance. 

I have 'lead status' picklist with values.

New
Working
converted
unqulaified

Out of these only unqualified can be selected manually. Others are automatic. When others are selected manually ,a validation must be thrown
I tried using who.name ,it throws error. what can be done?

Thanks in advance.
Hi i have a trigger to fire warning message when the first name and last name are interchnaged during conversion.

trigger LeadWarning on Lead (after update)
{
    {
        if (l.IsConverted && trigger.oldMap.get(l.Id).First_Name_Kana__c==trigger.newMap.get(l.Id).Last_name_Kana__c && trigger.oldMap.get(l.Id).Last_name_Kana__c==trigger.newMap.get(l.Id).First_Name_Kana__c)
        {
           Trigger.new[0].addError('#####');
        }
    }
}

It should throw error only when the changed are made during conversion. but it is throwing error if the name is edited even before conversion. what is the missing part?