• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am running a visual flow embedded in a visualforce page through flow:interview, since I need to show it on a Force.com Site.
I'm using custom labels in the flow, in order to be able to use it for multiple languages.
My goal is to pass the language to the visualforce page with a URL parameter (and it works), so I can usa a single flow by changing only the URL, and I don't have to make a different flow for every language.

The problem is that the visual flow ALWAYS use the system language, and ignore the language I'm passing to the visualforce page.
The VF page takes the language correctly with the language={!$CurrentPage.parameters...} component.

I've tried everything but I can't make it work. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Hi,
I am running a visual flow embedded in a visualforce page through flow:interview, since I need to show it on a Force.com Site.
I'm using custom labels in the flow, in order to be able to use it for multiple languages.
My goal is to pass the language to the visualforce page with a URL parameter (and it works), so I can usa a single flow by changing only the URL, and I don't have to make a different flow for every language.

The problem is that the visual flow ALWAYS use the system language, and ignore the language I'm passing to the visualforce page.
The VF page takes the language correctly with the language={!$CurrentPage.parameters...} component.

Thanks in advance
Hi,

Thanks in advance