• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have a scenario where if a customer fills out the information on a web page then it should create an Account and contact in salesforce. I have been researching into this and the options  have found are 
1) Create Web-to-lead and then write a trigger to convert them to Accounts and Contacts.
2) Using REST API create accounts in salesforce.

Our Organization looks to go with the second option. I am not sure how to do it exactly. Can anyone please direct me to achieve this? 
Hello,
I am a salesforce admin and new to apex. We have reached cross object references in our org and would like to create a trigger. 
I have to pull the  First name and Last name of the user in Manager lookup field on Account using a trigger. Can anyone help me creating a trigger? 
Hello,

I have a scenario where if a customer fills out the information on a web page then it should create an Account and contact in salesforce. I have been researching into this and the options  have found are 
1) Create Web-to-lead and then write a trigger to convert them to Accounts and Contacts.
2) Using REST API create accounts in salesforce.

Our Organization looks to go with the second option. I am not sure how to do it exactly. Can anyone please direct me to achieve this? 
Hello,
I am a salesforce admin and new to apex. We have reached cross object references in our org and would like to create a trigger. 
I have to pull the  First name and Last name of the user in Manager lookup field on Account using a trigger. Can anyone help me creating a trigger?