• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I wanted to load some data from a .csv file into Salesforce. I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly, but I created some customized objects (actually, only one of them loaded the data correctly due to size limit permissions). When I tried to see the data stored in the object, I could not make it. So, I created a customized tab associated with the object, but I'm still unable to see the data. I'd like to try and load the data back in BigQuery, but I'd like to check how the data from the .csv file are stored in the object first.
Any ideas would be really helpful. Thanks.
I'm newbie with Salesfroce and my final objective is to connect Salesfroce with BigQuery, but first of all I would need to know what kind of information I can collect from this tool. I've seen that Google Analytics provides the metrics that are available for measuring (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/reporting/core/dimsmets), but I've not been able to find something similar related to Salesforce.
Any help would be really appreciated.
I wanted to load some data from a .csv file into Salesforce. I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly, but I created some customized objects (actually, only one of them loaded the data correctly due to size limit permissions). When I tried to see the data stored in the object, I could not make it. So, I created a customized tab associated with the object, but I'm still unable to see the data. I'd like to try and load the data back in BigQuery, but I'd like to check how the data from the .csv file are stored in the object first.
Any ideas would be really helpful. Thanks.