• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, I have an API appexchange app that is already published and I wanted to add the option to embed our page inside the lead & contact details page. It would be a small block containing the lead details that we have in our database, so this component needs to send a GET or POST request to our embed url page containing the leadID / contactID somehow.

I never did any visual things on Salesforce, so I don't know if that would be a canvas app, lightining page, visualforce, etc. Some guides would be great!

Thank you.

Hello, I have an API appexchange app that is already published and I wanted to add the option to embed our page inside the lead & contact details page. It would be a small block containing the lead details that we have in our database, so this component needs to send a GET or POST request to our embed url page containing the leadID / contactID somehow.

I never did any visual things on Salesforce, so I don't know if that would be a canvas app, lightining page, visualforce, etc. Some guides would be great!

Thank you.