• 5 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Apex code cannot find Mutual Authentication Certificate!

I have uploaded a CA-signed (Wells Fargo) Mutual Authentication Certificate (unique name "WFACHCert")to my Sandbox org. This is in a txt/pem format. Now, when I tried to set the certificate on an HttpRequest by doing: 

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
req.setClientCertificateName('WFACHCert');

I get the following exception thrown:

EXCEPTION: System.CalloutException: Could not find client cert with dev name: 'WFACHCert'

What am I doing wrong? Note that this certificate was generated from a CSR that was initiated outside of SFDC. By any chance, it is a requirement that CSRs for Mutual Authentication Certificates always be originated from within the SFDC environment? Thank you.
Apex code cannot find Mutual Authentication Certificate!

I have uploaded a CA-signed (Wells Fargo) Mutual Authentication Certificate (unique name "WFACHCert")to my Sandbox org. This is in a txt/pem format. Now, when I tried to set the certificate on an HttpRequest by doing: 

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
req.setClientCertificateName('WFACHCert');

I get the following exception thrown:

EXCEPTION: System.CalloutException: Could not find client cert with dev name: 'WFACHCert'

What am I doing wrong? Note that this certificate was generated from a CSR that was initiated outside of SFDC. By any chance, it is a requirement that CSRs for Mutual Authentication Certificates always be originated from within the SFDC environment? Thank you.
I've been migrating our code to use Platform Events instead of Streaming API Events, mainly because we're getting close to the 200K/day limits on Streaming, while PEs offer 100K/hr, BUT, if you use cometd clients (like we do in our VF pages) you are limited to just 25K/day! Events are calculatged as #events X #subscribers, so this really adds up fast.

I know I can purchase additional PEs in 100K/day blocks, but can't seem to find any info if I can similarly purchase additional blocks of Streaming API events. Any help/guidance to docs/info will be appreciated. Thank you.
  • April 17, 2018
I am trying to deploy the xml package for Customer_Interaction__b.object using the workbench for this unit. However I deploy and get success message in workbench but cannot see any big object.
  • I did see on the unit page it says that the examples are written for api unit 41.0 but my workbench doesnt allow me to go beyond 40. Does this matter?
  • My trailhead playground is on winter 18.
  • Does it matter what the file name for the object and permission set? (I do have the package.xml)
  • I have tried with and without having 'Single package' selected in workbench deploy
  • I have double checked the workbench is logged into the correct org
User-added image
User-added image