• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
i want to connect one sf org to another sf org and it must fetch all the tables and their respective feilds of that sf org. i am stucked and i have tried few ways that was avilale by jintedra zaa and other too. please help as i am stucked.
Thanks
Swati
Hi all,

i want salesforce to take file from my local system and upload in saleforce on daily bases is it possible 
how we can achieve this 

Thanks & Regards 
Hi all, Can somebody tell me on how to integrate Salesforce with NetSuite.We have decided to go either with Dell Boomi or Jitterbit. I am new to this integration approach and have no clue on how to get this started. Are there any written approach on the installation, migrating data to and fro? 

Can you also suggest what was the better tool based on your experience either with Boomi or Jitterbit? 

Thanks a lot :) 
which tool is better in salesforce Apex Data Loader or ETL tool Informatica ? How to get hands on on Informatica ?

Thanks

Just wondering why the Data Loader has been developed as a Software which needs to be installed on desktop? Why it couldn't be developed as a Cloud App?
Hello, I will be undertaking data migration from our current SugarCRM to Salesforce so i am looking into tools but do not have past experience with such tools. Which would be the best tool to go for for this specific SugarCRM to SFDC migration. We are on SugarCRM On-demand and SFDC Enterprise edition. Please advise. Thanks! Vokhid
Hello,

I have data on CSV format that needs to sync with salesforce object. I know i can use Data loader as batch update but i would like to make this an automation.
The CSV contains the value as External Id (that related with object's custom field)

How can i update / upsert the CSV file every hour / other times to SF object? Bulk API or Schedule APEX class?

Can someone please provide an example code to kick off?

Thanks, 

Advaanz Knowledge Systems comes up with data synchronization solutions by developing integration between MySQL and Salesforce and also for data migration using Informatica Cloud
We have successfully completed integration between MySQL and Salesforce CRM for synchronizing the data.

Salient features of this Integration are as follows:
- Through Informatica Cloud we can perform data insertion, updating and deletion.

- Using the CSV files we can do successful data migration.

- It’s not possible to use data loader in professional edition of Salesforce CRM.

- Using Informatica Cloud we can transfer data to Professional edition of Salesforce CRM.

Your search for Data Migration and Integration assistance ends here; please don't hesitate to contact us for assisting on your business needs.

Website - www.advaanz.com.

Email - info@advaanz.com / pradeep.p@advaanz.com

Skype - advaanz / dskvap