• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm building a custom pre-chat form that I'm using with a snap-ins chat deployment. I am using it in a Salesforce community and everything works great except I have no way of sending specific cases that I want to attach to the transcript and to display to the agent. I know exactly how to do this using the code snippet route, but since the chat is being used in the community there is no way to access any of the embedded_svc information because of locker service. I tried making a visualforce page and using the snippet, which allowed me to access embedded_svc, however it broke the chat altogether. Any ideas for how to pass an existing case ID to the chat so that it shows the existing case instead of making a new one? I've tried at least ten different ways to do this, but all have failed. Thanks everyone in advance.
I'm building a custom pre-chat form that I'm using with a snap-ins chat deployment. I am using it in a Salesforce community and everything works great except I have no way of sending specific cases that I want to attach to the transcript and to display to the agent. I know exactly how to do this using the code snippet route, but since the chat is being used in the community there is no way to access any of the embedded_svc information because of locker service. I tried making a visualforce page and using the snippet, which allowed me to access embedded_svc, however it broke the chat altogether. Any ideas for how to pass an existing case ID to the chat so that it shows the existing case instead of making a new one? I've tried at least ten different ways to do this, but all have failed. Thanks everyone in advance.
Hello all,

I followed the directions in the Trailhead module and clicked https://localhost:8443. I received the below error.

This site can’t be reached
localhost refused to connect.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I have internet connection, there is no proxy, and I turned off the firewall. I saw documentation that suggested checking for missing "listen:443". I found it in the nginx.conf file. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Has anyone got the code in the Snap-in Developer guide to work.  From what I can tell it is missing some functionality (like validating fields).  I do think I can dynamically update the button but haven't got that far.

Any input??