• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,

I am trying to add a "Related Record List" Component in my Community on my custom object (called Payment Profiles) details page. I want to display a related list from the related look-up field. In this case, the related field is "Counterpart__c" The component requires "Parent Record ID" and the Related List Name.
"Related Record List" Component
I've tried:
{!Counterpart__c}
{!Counterpart__c.Id}
{!Counterpart__r}
{!Counterpart__r.Id}
{!recordId.Counterpart__c}
{!recordId.Counterpart__c.Id}
{!recordId.Counterpart__r}
{!recordId.Counterpart__r.Id}

Granted I haven't published and tested each of these options, I am just relying on the preview in the community builder which says "This component has no data". Can you let me know what the syntax was for determining the ID of a parent record?

Thanks,
Zoe
Hello all,

We have set up a custom object called "Payment Profiles" and master-detail relationship with Opportunity. i.e. Payment Profiles are child of Opportunity. On the Payment Profile, there is an account lookup field called "Counterparty".

We have also set up a custom object called "Financial Highlights" and master-detail relationship with Account. i.e. Financial Highlights are child of Account.

Question: How can we share all the "Financial Highlights" of an account which are the "Counterparty" of the payment profiles of a shared opportunity to a Partner? A detailed relationship chart is attached. We want to share the records in green to a partner without sharing the account record (blue).
I have made a similar data strcuture on My TrailHead Playground 1 so not sure if you can take a look.

Am open to any idea. Personally am not an expert of coding but can read some if easy to modify. Alternatively would be great if there may be some settings we can change. e.g. change the master-detail relationship to lookup relationship, etc.

Thank you all!Data Structure
Hi Developers,

I am trying to put a right side content on the login page of my community. I put the right frame url into the page below.
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1_ShFT2-eEuzNtxaIA2-Kouc5U42qqvtb

Login & Registration where I put in Right Frame url

However, when I try to log in by my big screen computer, the image on the right side does not fit into the full size of the screen. (There is a thick white boarder on the right and bottom)

When I try to log in by my smaller screen laptop, I can only see part of the image (I have to scroll down to see the full size)

Please find the link of my community log in page:
https://unison-tfs.force.com

Therefore, is there any way to put a url so the image size will automatically adjust based on screen size?

Thank you so much for your help!
Hi there,

I am trying to add a "Related Record List" Component in my Community on my custom object (called Payment Profiles) details page. I want to display a related list from the related look-up field. In this case, the related field is "Counterpart__c" The component requires "Parent Record ID" and the Related List Name.
I've tried:
{!Counterpart__c}
{!Counterpart__c.Id}
{!Counterpart__r}
{!Counterpart__r.Id}

Granted I haven't published and tested each of these options, I am just relying on the preview in the community builder which says "This component has no data". Can you let me know what the syntax was for determining the ID of a parent record?

Thanks,
Zoe
Hi Developers,

I am trying to put a right side content on the login page of my community. I put the right frame url into the page below.
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1_ShFT2-eEuzNtxaIA2-Kouc5U42qqvtb

Login & Registration where I put in Right Frame url

However, when I try to log in by my big screen computer, the image on the right side does not fit into the full size of the screen. (There is a thick white boarder on the right and bottom)

When I try to log in by my smaller screen laptop, I can only see part of the image (I have to scroll down to see the full size)

Please find the link of my community log in page:
https://unison-tfs.force.com

Therefore, is there any way to put a url so the image size will automatically adjust based on screen size?

Thank you so much for your help!
Hi there,

I've tried:
{!Counterpart__c}
{!Counterpart__c.Id}
{!Counterpart__r}
{!Counterpart__r.Id}

Thanks,
Zoe
Hello all,

We have set up a custom object called "Payment Profiles" and master-detail relationship with Opportunity. i.e. Payment Profiles are child of Opportunity. On the Payment Profile, there is an account lookup field called "Counterparty".

We have also set up a custom object called "Financial Highlights" and master-detail relationship with Account. i.e. Financial Highlights are child of Account.

Question: How can we share all the "Financial Highlights" of an account which are the "Counterparty" of the payment profiles of a shared opportunity to a Partner? A detailed relationship chart is attached. We want to share the records in green to a partner without sharing the account record (blue).
I have made a similar data strcuture on My TrailHead Playground 1 so not sure if you can take a look.

Am open to any idea. Personally am not an expert of coding but can read some if easy to modify. Alternatively would be great if there may be some settings we can change. e.g. change the master-detail relationship to lookup relationship, etc.

Thank you all!Data Structure

Hi,

I tried adding a URL of a website to the "Right Frame URL", but the image appears to be too big to fit into the iFrame, how can I configure it to fit into the iFrame?

2) Is it possible to change the look and feel of the Login Page according to my company's corporate image?

Thank you

Mau

• November 13, 2013