• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm trying to insert a negative number but it does not allow me to enter a minus. 

<lightning:input min="-10.0" type="number" formatter="decimal" step = ".01" value="{!v.price}" onchange="{!c.calc}"/>

How can I export all field descriptions for a specific object? 
I'm creating a flow and I have a picklist with the currency. If I selected a currency go next and after go back in display the worng currency. It is not displayin the currency I selected.User-added image
Hello ,

When trying to connect from my visual code to my salesforce sanbox I'm receiving below error. 
Can you please help?

thank you
User-added imageUser-added image
Hello All

I'm sending an HTML email via Apex. But when opening the email in Outllok is empty. Eventhough in the preview I see there is text.
Can you please help?

Hi Everyone,

How do you user LoginFlow_UserAgent in a Flow? Can you please share some examples with me?
How can I create a Login flow for when the user is logging in from certain browser to inform him that we are not supporting them if they log in from this browser?
How can I export all field descriptions for a specific object? 
Hello ,

When trying to connect from my visual code to my salesforce sanbox I'm receiving below error. 
Can you please help?

thank you
User-added imageUser-added image
Hello All

I'm sending an HTML email via Apex. But when opening the email in Outllok is empty. Eventhough in the preview I see there is text.
Can you please help?

Hello everyone,

For the GDPR we tried creating in our company a Workflow that triggers when a new contact is created and sends an email to the contact person informing him his data will be saved in our system. If the email is successfully sent a field from the Contact person should be updated.
But the Bounce management is not working when the email is sent from the Workflow so we don't know how to check if the email was successfully sent or bounced.
Can you please help with suggesting a different sollution? How can be this situation be handled differently? What sollution did you choose to implement in our side?