• Member since 2018
  • Cognizant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
It seems after Summer 22 release, the lookups field on Screen flow are not working properly. We have Lookup fields directly picked up from objects and put on the the screen flow, when user try to do a lookup and click option "Show All Results" it throw error:

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: -1895801639)

[Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '$getComponent$')]
componentConstructor.Component.$getComponentValueProvider$()@https:///auraFW/javascript/fI8i547C40ZNLu3Clh-9fw/aura_proddebug.js:42679:168

Note: I remove some of the error text as it display our domain name.

It started happen suddenly without any ongoin change, and it happen across. In our Production this still not happening, where Summer 22 is due to release. That's where i suspecting it's some where may be a Summer 22 issue.

Kindly help on this if some one faced similar issue and have some solution for it.
Saleaforce would be enabling MFA for all starting Feb 2022. So is their a workaround possible for:

- Having common Test users in (SIT/UAT) instances sandbox. Usually we create some common test users and respective data for testing, and the user account get shared across team for testing. Do we really able maintain this once MFA enabled, or is their a workaround for this?

- Similar to above case, sometime the Inegration user account which mostly get used for Integration work only (MFA would not apply for API access). But at occausion member of integration team use the user credential to login to system and do some verificatio from UI if needed. Can we still do it? or a workaround?

Thanks.
Is their a way to subscribe Salesforce Platform Event usin Postman?
VS Code Version: 1.52.0 (user setup)
Salesforce Extension Pack: v50.8.0

When i tried to authorize the org, the SFDX commands just keep running for days and browser pop up never opened. I tried switching the browsers (Chrome to Edge, Edge to Chrome), along with killing the node.js process. Nothing helped. 

Please help how to trouble shoot, what other option i can try.

Thanks,
Satya

Saleaforce would be enabling MFA for all starting Feb 2022. So is their a workaround possible for:

- Having common Test users in (SIT/UAT) instances sandbox. Usually we create some common test users and respective data for testing, and the user account get shared across team for testing. Do we really able maintain this once MFA enabled, or is their a workaround for this?

- Similar to above case, sometime the Inegration user account which mostly get used for Integration work only (MFA would not apply for API access). But at occausion member of integration team use the user credential to login to system and do some verificatio from UI if needed. Can we still do it? or a workaround?

Thanks.
Is their a way to subscribe Salesforce Platform Event usin Postman?
I need to remove the trailing spaces from a String. However, when I try that in Execute Anonymous window with the below test apex code, I am getting the below error message.

String testString = 'ABCD124  ';
    System.debug('Trimmed string = ' + rtrim(testString,' '));

Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void rtrim(string, string)

I need to retain the leading spaces, if there are any. So, I can't use the trim() method.

I also tried without the second parameter, and it did not work either.

Can someone help?
  • January 07, 2021
VS Code Version: 1.52.0 (user setup)
Salesforce Extension Pack: v50.8.0

When i tried to authorize the org, the SFDX commands just keep running for days and browser pop up never opened. I tried switching the browsers (Chrome to Edge, Edge to Chrome), along with killing the node.js process. Nothing helped. 

Please help how to trouble shoot, what other option i can try.

Thanks,
Satya

Hi. Is it possible to create a pick list that will appear when an account is selected from the Account look up?  For example, if I select a particular company from the Account look up, can it be linked to a picklist with a list of values users can select from?  This is OK to do with a normal field or a picklist linked to dependencies in another picklist, but can this be done on a look up value without fancy code?(!)

hi,
i have 3 objects, 
1.Batch
2.student
3.student batch junction

now,my requirement is- after a batch is completed(a checkbox is checked), no one candelete the record of Student related to that batch.
User-added imageI wrote a validation rule on Student batch junction-- (Batch__r.complted__c =true) && (  ISNULL(Student__r.Id ))
but it is not working
I have text field,there is use case like it needs to be converted to a lookup into account.

Can this be achieved???
Many Thanks in advance
Hello,
We have a problem while we are inserting small bunch of data to Salesforce via Apex code. It takes 7500 milliseconds to insert it to database. Is this normal? Normally in Java you can insert 67 records into database less than 100 milliseconds. Are we doing something wrong? What is the best approach? 

Here is the code that where we insert Slot objects.  
//validSlots has only 67 records. But takes 7500 ms
if(validSlots != null && validSlots.size() > 0) {
                insert validSlots;
}

Thanks,

Alper Ozdamar
Senior Software Engineer

Hi guys,
          I have the following PickLists

Picklist_A
Values : 1, 2, 3, 4

Picklist_B
Values : L, M, N, O

Picklist_B is dependent on Picklist_A in this way
if 1 or 2 are selected from Picklist_A, Picklist_B will show L, M
if 3 or 4 are selected from Picklist_A, Picklist_B will show N, O

I'm trying to figure out how to write an apex method updatePickList() that will accept a string and add that to Picklist_B and make it dependent on Picklist_A 3,4

Thanks in advance

• October 16, 2019

I am trying to get the sum of a result from a parent-child query and insert the sum into a field on the parent. The object placement__c has a child record timesheet__c with the field, hours__c, for each week. I am trying to get the total of approved hours for the last 2 weeks on the placement__c record through a batch class. I can get the timesheet__c records grouped with this SOQL query of the placements__c, but I'm not sure how to get to the final product of adding them.

SELECT Id, Name, (SELECT jstcl__Total_Hours__c FROM jstcl__Timesheets__r WHERE jstcl__Week_Ending__c = LAST_N_DAYS:15 AND jstcl__Status__c = 'Approved') FROM ts2__Placement__c