• 30 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom label in CSV format called Test having value abc, xyz and I want to create a string in the form 'abc','xyz'. How would we do that?

String str = System.Label.Test;

I have a custom label in CSV format called Test having value abc, xyz and I want to create a string in the form 'abc','xyz'. How would we do that?

String str = System.Label.Test;

Hello Friends
I have a question where I have a map with Key as Name of properties of Object with values and I want to iterate over collection and assign value to relevant property i.e.

I have a custom object with 4 properties, First, Second, Third and Forth
Now I also have a Map<string, string> Values which has data as 
<First, 10>
<Second,20>
<Third, 30>
<Forth, 40>

Now I want a way to iterate over all the Keys in MAP and assign the value of corrosponding property of the object from value from MAP.
for(string keyValue : Map.GetKeys())
{
Object.Proeprty_Name = Map.Get(keyValue);
}

How to insert process instance and processinstanceworkitem object in salesforce?

plz send .

my sample code:

public void ApprovalRequest()    {             

ProcessInstance tempProcessInstance = new          ProcessInstance(Status='Pending',TargetObjectId='800U0000000HXxoIAG');        

insert tempProcessInstance ;                                            

}          

error:

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Process Definition, Current Node]: [Process Definition, Current Node] .

process instance object cant have a Process Definition and Current Node.