• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create a date formula off of an existing date field that says if the day lands on a saturday, give me the date for friday and chooses monday if it lands on a sunday. Any ideas on how to do this? I have looked into other weekend formula threads posted and i need the formula to look at my date and say if this date is a weekend AND display the proper date. I would even be happy with if it falls on a weekend add to monday!
I am using this to create follow up tasks and avoid weekend! Thanks!!

I am looking to auto populate lead source based on a certain user role and am having trouble figuring it out. I tried process builder and other methods with no luck. Any advice?
I am trying to create a date formula off of an existing date field that says if the day lands on a saturday, give me the date for friday and chooses monday if it lands on a sunday. Any ideas on how to do this? I have looked into other weekend formula threads posted and i need the formula to look at my date and say if this date is a weekend AND display the proper date. I would even be happy with if it falls on a weekend add to monday!
I am using this to create follow up tasks and avoid weekend! Thanks!!

I am looking to auto populate lead source based on a certain user role and am having trouble figuring it out. I tried process builder and other methods with no luck. Any advice?