• 25 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm not a developer, but I've been directed here since apparently our organization (we're a small non-profit) doesn't have the premier support plan and so we can't get integration help.  I'm trying to create a zap between Salesforce and Asana.  I started getting an error when I tested the zap, reached out to Zapier, they ran their tests and told me I had to reach out to Salesfoce.  It's looking like an access issue, but I am a system administrator in Salesforce (and for reference, I've successfully connected other zaps to Salesforce before).  The issue looks like it's happening on the Record Type field and there seems to be some sort of permission difference between the API and an app.  Zapier support summarized the issue here: https://cdn.zapier.com/storage/files/99b2d26482e2a86d0db0ba5098988618.txt.  Any help would be deeply appreciated!
Per this module, I am trying to create a validation rule that fires if IsClosed is not selected and CloseDate is yesterday or earlier.  I've written this formula:
and(
not(IsClosed),
today() >= CloseDate
)

The error I'm getting on trailhead just says that this isn't working properly and I should double-check it.  Anyone have any ideas to point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance!
Hi, I'm getting the error message: There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: [].  I'm working on the module "Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals".  I've seen that other people have gotten the same error, but none of the solutions seem to apply for whatever is messing mine up.  I've included a screenshot.  Any advice would be appreciated!  Thank you in advance!
User-added image
Hi, I'm not a developer, but I've been directed here since apparently our organization (we're a small non-profit) doesn't have the premier support plan and so we can't get integration help.  I'm trying to create a zap between Salesforce and Asana.  I started getting an error when I tested the zap, reached out to Zapier, they ran their tests and told me I had to reach out to Salesfoce.  It's looking like an access issue, but I am a system administrator in Salesforce (and for reference, I've successfully connected other zaps to Salesforce before).  The issue looks like it's happening on the Record Type field and there seems to be some sort of permission difference between the API and an app.  Zapier support summarized the issue here: https://cdn.zapier.com/storage/files/99b2d26482e2a86d0db0ba5098988618.txt.  Any help would be deeply appreciated!
Hi, I'm getting the error message: There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: [].  I'm working on the module "Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals".  I've seen that other people have gotten the same error, but none of the solutions seem to apply for whatever is messing mine up.  I've included a screenshot.  Any advice would be appreciated!  Thank you in advance!
User-added image
Per this module, I am trying to create a validation rule that fires if IsClosed is not selected and CloseDate is yesterday or earlier.  I've written this formula:
and(
not(IsClosed),
today() >= CloseDate
)

The error I'm getting on trailhead just says that this isn't working properly and I should double-check it.  Anyone have any ideas to point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance!
User-added image