• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
CURRENT SITUATION • When writing formulas I hit the 5000+ character length limitation and a solution recommended by the community was to write a workflow rule with an update function to resolve the issue with my new field called "Combined • Affordability • Weekly" in the custom object "Lending".

Workflow Error … The formula in the "bw_wfr_UpdF_L_CmAfWk" rule or process is invalid due to the following: Division undefined

QUESTION • Has anyone seen this type of error before and can they shread some light on it, recommend a way to fix it or point me in the right direction.
I am trying to create a SALESFORCE formula that calculates the "Loan Period" using the following fields:

Interest Rate [ 6.00% ]
Loan Period [ ? ]
Annual Loan Instalments [ 52 ]
Total Loan Instalments [ 1,560 ]
Loan Repayment [ 150 ]

Similar Microsoft Formula:  NPER (rate, pmt, pv, [fv], [type])

Does anyone have the SALESFORCE  formula that can calculate the "Loan Period" using these fields? Thanks

I am trying to create a formula in SALESFORCE that calculates the "Loan Amount" using the following fields:

Interest Rate [ 6.00% ]
Loan Term [ 30 ]
Loan Repayment [ 300 ]
Loan Amount [ ? ]

Similar Microsoft Excel Formula: PV (rate, nper, pmt, [fv], [type])

Does anyone have the SALESFORCE formula that can calculate the "Loan Amount" using these fields?

I am trying to create a SALESFORCE formula that calculates the "Loan Period" using the following fields:

Interest Rate [ 6.00% ]
Loan Period [ ? ]
Loan Repayment [ 150 ]

Similar Microsoft Formula:  NPER (rate, pmt, pv, [fv], [type])

Does anyone have the SALESFORCE  formula that can calculate the "Loan Period" using these fields? Thanks

I am trying to create a formula in SALESFORCE that calculates the "Loan Amount" using the following fields:

Interest Rate [ 6.00% ]
Loan Term [ 30 ]
Loan Repayment [ 300 ]
Loan Amount [ ? ]

Similar Microsoft Excel Formula: PV (rate, nper, pmt, [fv], [type])

Does anyone have the SALESFORCE formula that can calculate the "Loan Amount" using these fields?