• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Folks,

Is there a way to add new search layout for tasks? I have to add the status field to the search layout for Tasks and I don't see any search layouts for Tasks. I added it to the activity search layout but that did not change anything on tasks.
Hi,

I have a question regarding Junction Objects. How can I pull the data to show on the master object. For instance:
I have the Contact Object and a custom Object Department. They both have a many to many relationship achieved  with a junction object Department_Contact.

Every Contact can be associated to multiple departments with a condition of 1 primary department. I want to show this one primary department on the contact page layout (not as a related list)  and search layout. How can I achieve this?
Hi Folks,

Is there a way to add new search layout for tasks? I have to add the status field to the search layout for Tasks and I don't see any search layouts for Tasks. I added it to the activity search layout but that did not change anything on tasks.
Hi team,

I'm trying to complete the following  a Trailhead challenge :

"Create an Account Using SOAP API and SoapUI
Using SOAP API and SoapUI, create an account with the name "Bluebeards Grog House" and the description "It is better than Blackbeards." Note: if you receive a TLS error when connecting to your org with SoapUI, please see these instructions."

I'm using the following soap envelope to create the Account. Whatever I did, I have the following error message : 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
It doesn't appear that you have logged in using SoapUI.​

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:urn="urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:urn1="urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com">
   <soapenv:Header>
      <urn:SessionHeader>
         <urn:sessionId>00D24000000b1KS!AQIAQKIHBbjociN.LyBrUF2VztSYstjiP3QSDKQmvnO2LWJQ0r7myMCPq7DHWO7GN.0q5tQgftbS8Zi72_V4NWkgFoJFUo9m</urn:sessionId>
      </urn:SessionHeader>
   </soapenv:Header>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <urn:create>
         <!--Zero or more repetitions:-->
         <urn:sObjects xsi:type="urn1:Account" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
            <!--Zero or more repetitions:-->
            <Name>Bluebeards Grog House</Name>
            <Description>It is better than Blackbeards.</Description>
         </urn:sObjects>
      </urn:create>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Could someone help?

Thanks in advance 
I am not able to get through this challenge. 
I logged in through SOAPUI and used the session id to create an account. The account gets created and returns success. However when I try to validate the challenge in trailhead, it gives me an error - 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
It doesn't appear that you have logged in using SoapUI.

I am not sure what did I miss out.