• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear All,

I am trying to enable approval via email option for users. These are managers who won't have time to login to the app. 

In development envronment, the object is accepting 'Approved' reply from a users with Administrator. However, when a custom user relies with 'Approved', it doesn't accept it. 

I have the 'API Enabled' option ticked for the custom profile (clone of 'Standard Platform User' profile but it has access enabled for custom objects).

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• July 05, 2018
Hi All,

I am doing this topic from trailhead - https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/business_process_automation/units/approvals. Up to the flow it's fine, but it gives me an error message when I triggered the approval process from process (designed in Process builder as per the trail). 
When I was triggering the 'Approve Opportunity Discount' approval process from process builder, it was giving me this error - "Error Occured: missing required field: [nextApproverIds]". 

In the trail the approvers were set for manual selection within the approval process. I changed this to auto-select and entered the approvers. It started working after that.
This error doesn't come if I trigger the approval process from the 'Submit for Approval' button when updating the opportunity record. This is without triggering approval process from the process builder. 

I have identified the problem (only difference was mapping approvers manually vs. automatic), but not sure why it's not working. In certain scenarios, selecting manually might be a more preferred option.

Appreciate any help I can get. Thank you!
  • June 19, 2018
Hi 
I am working on Trailhead module: Test your Process. I followed all the steps in creating Process Builder through Trailhead and I am getting below error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Account number must be 8 characters long: []
Can one of you help or let me know, what I am doing wrong.
Thanks
I passed the first hands-on challenge and completed the Lightning App Builder Module, But every time I try and add "Hello World" flow (created in the first challenge) to the Contact record page I get the error message; We couldn't find a Record page called "Contact Record Page".

I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me where I'm going wrong.