• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

I have two objects, Sessions and Session registrations. Session registration obj has master detail relation with session obj. Now while creating a record of session registration, i want to display session obj date fields instead of name fields how can i approach to this solution?

Any help would be appreciated.
I have created a community and added a form(built using visualforce) to community page, but  the page is not showing the fields on the form.
User-added image 
I dont know where i am going wrong.....

Any help would be really appreciated.

thanks
lahari
Hello all,

I have two objects, Sessions and Session registrations. Session registration obj has master detail relation with session obj. Now while creating a record of session registration, i want to display session obj date fields instead of name fields how can i approach to this solution?

Any help would be appreciated.
I have created a community and added a form(built using visualforce) to community page, but  the page is not showing the fields on the form.
User-added image 
I dont know where i am going wrong.....

Any help would be really appreciated.

thanks
lahari
Hi All, 

Im trying to do the second challenge in App Customization  but am getting some Super badge am getting the error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  Couldn’t find the 'Volunteer Shift' relationship field or it is not configured correctly."
Please, anyone, can anyone tell me which relationships should be created between these objects? I have created a master-detail relationship between them. 
User-added image

Also, am not clear with this "Shifts with cascading delete and the option of roll-up summary fields." 

Thank you and any help is appreciated.
Thank you in advance. 
Hello friends

I am appearing for DEV 401 certf.
Can any pls clarify the following questions:?

1) salesforce edition not available today is:

Ans:  Premium
I think it is expert but not sure 

2)     What will cause the analytic snapshots run to fail?
Please select three (3) choices.
a)   The source report has been deleted.
b)   The target object has a trigger on it.
c)    The running user has been inactivated.
d)    The target object is a custom object.
e)    The source report is saved as Matrix report

Ans: I think it is  A,B,C & E also
Can option E) be right?
https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=data_troubleshooting_snapshots.htm&language=en_US

3)     Using the force.com platform declarative model to build an application.  Which of the following do you NOT have to do?
Please select three (3) choices.
a)   Install a database server
b)    Configure an application using clicks not code
c)   Deploy a web server
d)   Administer and email server

4)  An organization has two custom objects to track job positions and salaries for those positions.  Everyone in the organization should be able to view the
      positions however, only select users can view the salary records.   What steps should a developer take to ensure the requirement is fulfilled?
a)   Create a lookup relationship between positions and salaries; define public access on position and private access on salary
b)    Create a master-detail relationship between positions and salaries; define public access on position and private access on salary.
c)    Create a master-detail relationship between positions and salaries; define private access on position and create sharing rules on salary.
d)    Create a lookup relationship between positions and salaries; define public access on position and public access on salary; create sharing 
        rules on salary to  restrict visibility.

Ans : I think it is option D) but not sure...

5) An organization needs the ability view the value of the Opportunity Stage field on an Opportunity Product related list.
     Please choose the declarative method of fulfilling the requirement.

a)    Create an Apex method to replicate the value on the child object, and set the field level security to read-only and expose the new field on the
        Opportunity Product related list.
b)   Create a cross object formula field on the Opportunity Product object and expose the formula field on the Opportunity Product related list..…
c)    Create a validation rule on the Opportunity Product object.
d)    Create a new pick list field called Stage on the Opportunity Product object, and expose the filed on the Opportunity Product related list.

Regards
sonali verma