• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am trying to help a customer figure out why, when a user logs into their Community, they are first shown the wrong page before being directed to the Community's actual URL. 

I noticed that, when the wrong page is first shown, the URL ends in '/home/home.jsp'. I'm not sure what this is, but I would like the user to be brought directly to the designated Community URL, without being directed through this intermediate 'home' page.

Is this possible? Also, what exactly is this '/home/home.jsp' page?

Thanks!
Hi,

I am trying to show special header and footer components on a Visualforce page if the user is logged into the Community.
Otherwise, if the user is just on the main Salesforce site, I want to render the page without the header and footer.

Is there an easy way to get the context of the user from within the Visualforce page to conditionally render these components based off of this?
Thanks
Hi,
I currently have a lightning component with a form that includes a ui:inputDate. It seems that this input is showing cached values, which appear over the date picker calendar when first clicking into the empty input:
User-added image
Is there anything I can do to disable this feature? I don't believe there is an attribute on ui:inputDate that can achieve this.
Thanks!
Hi,

I'm trying to fire a lightning force:createRecord event on a button click, but I only want to show certain fields on the creation form.
Is there a parameter I can add to the following code to specify these fields?
var createRecordEvent = $A.get('e.force:createRecord');
        createRecordEvent.setParams({
            'entityApiName' : 'CMC_Manifest_Item__c',
            'defaultFieldValues': {
                'Issue__c': component.get("v.issue.Id")
            }
        });
createRecordEvent.fire();

Hi,

I am trying to help a customer figure out why, when a user logs into their Community, they are first shown the wrong page before being directed to the Community's actual URL. 

I noticed that, when the wrong page is first shown, the URL ends in '/home/home.jsp'. I'm not sure what this is, but I would like the user to be brought directly to the designated Community URL, without being directed through this intermediate 'home' page.

Is this possible? Also, what exactly is this '/home/home.jsp' page?

Thanks!
Hi,

I'm trying to fire a lightning force:createRecord event on a button click, but I only want to show certain fields on the creation form.
Is there a parameter I can add to the following code to specify these fields?
var createRecordEvent = $A.get('e.force:createRecord');
        createRecordEvent.setParams({
            'entityApiName' : 'CMC_Manifest_Item__c',
            'defaultFieldValues': {
                'Issue__c': component.get("v.issue.Id")
            }
        });
createRecordEvent.fire();