• Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey everyone,
So i have a question, a child object has its mandatory field as an autonumber and in the related tab of the parent object, the list of children records is displayed by that number. Is there a way to list those related children records in the parent using any child object field i like??
Any help!! 
Hey everyone,
I made a custom object say C having a master detail relationship with a custom parent object P, which works fine. I made a lookup field in the custom object C to another one of my custom objects A. Now on creating a new object of C the lookup field doesn't show a record list of A object type to choose from, while asks me to create a new object to lookup to. I tried all i could but it just doesn't show the already present records in the list. Any help!!
Hi everyone, 

I keep getting this error message no matter what I change and try, any insights?

"There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Requirements for opportunities > $100,000: []"

Can anyone isolate it to the Approval Process or Process Builder?
I'm struggling with the custom lightning component on this part. I don't have much background coding and am having trouble finding resources to help me achieve coding the lightning component. If someone could help give me some framework code to create a custom lightning component to hold a URL or direct me to a resource that help break this down I'd be very appreciative.