• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there, I am trying to setup a screen flow that asks for a User's name, after which I want to call an apex action that resets that user's password. I am a little unclear on how the Apex class would look - ideally I want to call it within the flow, pass the user Id to it and hasve it reset the password and send the password reset email.

Your help is greatly appreciated!
Hi there, I am relatively new to apex coding and need to write a trigger handler for the following Trigger.  I understand the general logic and reason for why I need to do it, but unsure on how exacty it needs to be done. i.e. do I leave my definition of the ID sets in the trigger and move everything else to the class? Do I need to pass anything from the trigger to the class when I call it (specially if the id sets are defined/declared in the trigger)? Your help is greatly appreciated!

trigger AgreementHasAttachment on ContentDocumentLink (after insert) {
    Set<Id> setParentId = new Set<Id>();
    Set<Id> setGrandParentId = new Set<Id>();

for (ContentDocumentLink cdl : trigger.new)  {
        setParentId.add(cdl.LinkedEntityId);      
    }

List<Agreement__c> Agreementlst = new List<Agreement__c>();
    Agreementlst = [select Id, HasAttachment__c, MDU_Referral_Contact__c from Agreement__c where Id IN :setParentId];    
    For (Agreement__c a : Agreementlst) 
    {
        a.HasAttachment__c = True;
        setGrandParentId.add(a.MDU_Referral_Contact__c);
    }

List<Contact> Contlst = new List<Contact>();
    Contlst = [Select Id, Contract_Uploaded__c from Contact where Id IN :setGrandParentId];
    For (Contact c : Contlst){
        c.Contract_Uploaded__c = true;
    }

if(Agreementlst.size() > 0) update Agreementlst;
    if(Contlst.size() > 0) update Contlst;
}
Hey guys, there is a text field that I want to restrict so it only accepts 10 digit phone numbers separated by commas. 

So far I have this, but it does not specify how many digits the numbers must be.  So it allows any number of digits separated by commas (i.e. 123,12,1234,12345,etc).  But I want to restrict it to comma separated 10-digit numbers (i.e. 4161231234,6470987657,9051231234,etc…).  I know I need a “{10}” somewhere, but can’t seem to figure out where. 

Your help is greatly appreciated.

AND(
NOT(ISBLANK(Text_Field__c)),
NOT(REGEX(Text_Field__c,"^[0-9,.*]+$"))
)
Hi there,

I am trying to disable the ability to comment in chatter groups based on profile ID.  I have 3 groups: one public and two private.  I want to disable all users with an "agent" profile from being able to comment in those specific groups. I am assuming this is a simple piece of code, but I am not able to create it on my own.  

I have tried the following trigger, but it doesn't seem to be working.  When i try to log in as an agent and do a post to a group the agent is a memeber of, it goes through.  I also noticed this code does not include the name of the group that the user cannot post in. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks! 

trigger ChatterCommentsDisabled on FeedComment (before insert) {
Id profileUser = UserInfo.getProfileId();

profile AnnuityProfile = [select id from profile where name ='D2D Agent User - Atlantic' or name ='D2D Agent User - Central'];
    for(FeedComment fc : trigger.new)
        if(fc.CommentType== 'ContentComment' && ProfileUser == AnnuityProfile.Id)
            fc.addError('you dont have permissions to Comment');
}
Hi there.  I am trying to use a simple Visualforce page as a lightning component, but unable to make it available in the Lightning App Builder.  I have added lightningStylesheets="true" to the <apex:page> tag and ticked off the box  "Add Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app". What am I doing wrong here? The VF page is a simple marquee that we intend to use as a news ticker across the top of the home page. Please help.
Hi there.  I am trying to use a simple Visualforce page as a lightning component, but unable to make it available in the Lightning App Builder.  I have added lightningStylesheets="true" to the <apex:page> tag and ticked off the box  "Add Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app". What am I doing wrong here? The VF page is a simple marquee that we intend to use as a news ticker across the top of the home page. Please help.
Hi there, I am relatively new to apex coding and need to write a trigger handler for the following Trigger.  I understand the general logic and reason for why I need to do it, but unsure on how exacty it needs to be done. i.e. do I leave my definition of the ID sets in the trigger and move everything else to the class? Do I need to pass anything from the trigger to the class when I call it (specially if the id sets are defined/declared in the trigger)? Your help is greatly appreciated!

trigger AgreementHasAttachment on ContentDocumentLink (after insert) {
    Set<Id> setParentId = new Set<Id>();
    Set<Id> setGrandParentId = new Set<Id>();

for (ContentDocumentLink cdl : trigger.new)  {
        setParentId.add(cdl.LinkedEntityId);      
    }

List<Agreement__c> Agreementlst = new List<Agreement__c>();
    Agreementlst = [select Id, HasAttachment__c, MDU_Referral_Contact__c from Agreement__c where Id IN :setParentId];    
    For (Agreement__c a : Agreementlst) 
    {
        a.HasAttachment__c = True;
        setGrandParentId.add(a.MDU_Referral_Contact__c);
    }

List<Contact> Contlst = new List<Contact>();
    Contlst = [Select Id, Contract_Uploaded__c from Contact where Id IN :setGrandParentId];
    For (Contact c : Contlst){
        c.Contract_Uploaded__c = true;
    }

if(Agreementlst.size() > 0) update Agreementlst;
    if(Contlst.size() > 0) update Contlst;
}
Hey guys, there is a text field that I want to restrict so it only accepts 10 digit phone numbers separated by commas. 

So far I have this, but it does not specify how many digits the numbers must be.  So it allows any number of digits separated by commas (i.e. 123,12,1234,12345,etc).  But I want to restrict it to comma separated 10-digit numbers (i.e. 4161231234,6470987657,9051231234,etc…).  I know I need a “{10}” somewhere, but can’t seem to figure out where. 

Your help is greatly appreciated.

AND(
NOT(ISBLANK(Text_Field__c)),
NOT(REGEX(Text_Field__c,"^[0-9,.*]+$"))
)
Hi there,

I am trying to disable the ability to comment in chatter groups based on profile ID.  I have 3 groups: one public and two private.  I want to disable all users with an "agent" profile from being able to comment in those specific groups. I am assuming this is a simple piece of code, but I am not able to create it on my own.  

I have tried the following trigger, but it doesn't seem to be working.  When i try to log in as an agent and do a post to a group the agent is a memeber of, it goes through.  I also noticed this code does not include the name of the group that the user cannot post in. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks! 

trigger ChatterCommentsDisabled on FeedComment (before insert) {
Id profileUser = UserInfo.getProfileId();

profile AnnuityProfile = [select id from profile where name ='D2D Agent User - Atlantic' or name ='D2D Agent User - Central'];
    for(FeedComment fc : trigger.new)
        if(fc.CommentType== 'ContentComment' && ProfileUser == AnnuityProfile.Id)
            fc.addError('you dont have permissions to Comment');
}