• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I am having trouble with the "Attributes and Expressions" module from trailhead.

Here is the challenge:
Create a Lightning Component to display a single item for your packing list.
  • Create a component called campingListItem that displays the name (ui:outputText) and the three custom fields using the appropriate output components.
  • Add an attribute named 'item' for type Camping_Item__c.
I created an component named campingListItem and this is the code:
<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item" type="<my_domain>__Camping_Item__c"/>

<ui:outputText value="{!v.item.Name}"/>
    <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Packed__c}"/>
    <ui:outputCurrency  value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Price__c}"/>
    <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.<my_domain>__Quantity__c}"/>
</aura:component>

The error that I am getting is: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The packingListItem Lightning Component's attribute tag doesn't exist or its attributes are not set correctly."

With this, I tried to create another component, with the name "packingListItem", but It didn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Some details:

• We've added some custom objects to our org.
  • We are building a connected app to sync data on these objects between our databases and Salesforce.
  • We're using the User/Password OAuth flow, as there is no "user" to enter their credentails.
  • I've created a user with a password that does not expire, it uses a profile that has API Enabled checked, as well as full CRUD access enabled for the custom objects.
  • I am using this user's credentaials for the connected app we are creating. (.NET Console application...if that helps.)
  • This is all currently being done in a sandbox on developer.force.com, with a developer account, not our enterprise acount and credentials.

I can make all the GET requests I want, but when I try to create a new object via my connected app, I always get  the following:

[{"message":"HTTP Method 'POST' not allowed. Allowed are HEAD,GET","errorCode":"METHOD_NOT_ALLOWED"}]

I have searched high and low for a setting to enable this and the other methods, and I just can't find it.  Do I enable it on each object? Is it on the user, the user's profile, the user's permision set? Is the OAuth flow I'm using prohibitive?

Any help very much appreciated.