• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
we have a community(theme is JESPON), where we want to add the article search option.
we have a custom component for showing the header. 
can we add the standard search input bar (or a whole standard search functionality) in this custom LWC component.User-added image

In LWC , I have a requirement to show a warning tool tip if  date is less than 30 days.
I am done with days calculation part , but I am confused how to show the tool tip in UI.
but how to implement this in LWC. please help me, how to implement that in LWC html file. 

below is the code for days calculation in js file.

i have data, based on expiration date, I want to show the tooltip

let dt = new Date( dataParse.Expiration_Date__c );
                    dataParse.Expiration_Date__c = new Intl.DateTimeFormat( 'en-US' ).format( dt );
                    let  today = new Date();
                    let daysRem =   dt - today ;
                    let daysDiff = Math.round(daysRem / (1000 * 3600 * 24 ));
                   console.log( 'date format=='+ dt);
                   console.log('today date==' + today);
                   console.log( 'remaining days=='+ daysRem);

if(daysDiff <= 30)
                  {
                   //we can write logic here to show the tooltip (as per my understanding)  
                  }
                  else
                  {
                    //we can write logic here to show the tooltip (as per my understanding)  
                  }
Hi All,
we have requirement to send the records(with specific status) to oracle and then update the records status from oracle to salesforce using mule soft. e.g. if in salesforce, records status is x then we will pick those records and send those records to oracle using mule soft to get the current status of those records. as soon as we get the updated status of those records then we have to update the same in salesforce as well.
Salesforce --> Mulesoft--> Oracle Oracle --> Mulesfot--> Salesforce

for this requirement , we want to use platform events. I am looking for some guidance. Is this achievable through platform events or not. 
i have 13 checkboxes when they all are check my final checkbox got enabled.

these 13 checkboxes i m showing aura:iteration
kindly help me here.
how to calculate exact days , hours and minute difference between two dates  excluding weekends 
for example:
 if date1: 5-feb-2019 11:15 am and date2: 6-feb:2019 1:15 pm so output would be 1 days 2hours 00 mins
how to calculate exact days , hours and minute difference between two dates  excluding weekends 
for example:
 if date1: 5-feb-2019 11:15 am and date2: 6-feb:2019 1:15 pm so output would be 1 days 2hours 00 mins