• 220 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have tried retrieving values of data from the controller and map them to the VF page. But, the mapped data is not being visible on the VF page, whereas in the debug of the controller it is visible.

Below is my controller:

public with sharing class QuotePDFController {
    public quote__c quotesRecords {get;set;}
    public QuotePDFcontroller(){
        quotesRecords = new Quote__c();
        Quote__c quotesRecords = [select Id,Name,Lab_Request__c, (SELECT Id, Name, Product__r.Name FROM Quote_Line_Items__r) FROM Quote__c where Id =: ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id') Limit 1];
        system.debug('quote isssss '+quotesRecords.Name); 
    }}

Below is the VF page:

<apex:page  controller="QuotePDFController"
           readOnly="true"      
           applyHtmlTag="false"     
           sidebar="false"     
           showHeader="false"     
           cache="true"     
           renderAs="advanced_pdf">  

<html>
        <head>
            <style type="text/css">
                @page {
                <!--size: letter;
                margin: 15mm;-->
                    @top-center {
                     content: "";
                    }
                    @bottom-right {
                        content: "Page " counter(page) " of " counter(pages);
                    }
                    @bottom-left {
                        content: "THIS IS A COMPUTER GENERATED ORDER AND NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED"
                    }
                }

.page-break {
                    display: block;
                    page-break-after: always;
                }

body {
                    font-family: OpenSans-Regular;
                }

table{
                    border: 1px;
                }
            </style>
        </head>
        <body>            
                        <table border="1" align="center" style="border-collapse: collapse;" padding="10px">
                        <tr style="padding-top: 5px;padding-right: 3px;padding-bottom: 5px;padding-left: 3px;">
                            <th>{!quotesRecords.Name} </th>
                         </tr>
                         <table>
        </body>
    </html>

Hello All,

I have a situation where aura:iteration is running inside tbody of table to generate dynamic rows. Inside this row, I have a lightning:buttonIcon which has the aura id which is nothing but an attribute. When I do onclick of this buttonIcon which calls my controller method. When i try to fetch the aura id value it returns the attribute as it is instead the value.. Here's my example

<table>
   <thead>
   </thead>
   <tbody>
     <aura:iteration items="{!v.myList}" var="obj">
         <tr>
            <td>
                 <lightning:buttonIcon aura:id="{!obj.Sequence}" iconName="utility:add" onclick="{!c.addRow}" size="x-small"/>
            </td>
         </tr>
     </aura:iteration>
   </tbody>
</table>
------
addRow : function (component,event,helper){
      var a = event.getSource().getLocalId();
      console.log('a '+a); //THIS RETURNS --> a {!obj.Sequence} 
}
-----

I have a 2 component.  I want to send the attribute value from the parent to child.  The attribute value is update after a record is created(I am pulling the record id back to the component).  But the attribute value shows undefined when use the second componen so that tells me that the attribute value is not getting updated.
I am referencing the second compont like this
<c:childcmp pcmpId="{!v.parentid}"/>

The child comp needs the parent id so whatever is the best way to get the parent id to the child component please advise.  I have tried events and have been not been succesful.
Thanks,
P
Hi Guys

We are planning to implement The IBM® QRadar® DSM for Salesforce Security to collect Salesforce Security Auditing audit trail logs and Salesforce Security Monitoring event logs from your Salesforce console by using a RESTful API. We have followed the setup guide provided by IBM(https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/dsm?topic=salesforce-security). During configuration settings, it's asking the certificate, and no-where mentioned what kind of certificate it is and where we can generate it. Kindly help us out. And also if you can provide any screenshots/videos for configuration that could be more helpful.

Thanks
Hi all
While retrieving the triggersenddefination i'm able to get status code only.It's not printing the results.

See the response: 

<RetrieveResponseMsg xmlns="http://exacttarget.com/wsdl/partnerAPI">
         <OverallStatus>OK</OverallStatus>
         <RequestID>749e715b-eb5a-4fcc-8c61-df4ef13e4206</RequestID>
      </RetrieveResponseMsg>

Results are missing in these response.

What should I do? I want all external keys of triggersenddefination.
Hi All

I Can't able to delete the contact records in the marketing cloud.
I followed the following trailhead:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/contact-deletion-in-marketing-cloud/delete-contacts-with-the-rest-api

Please refer to me the right path and share a simple worked code.

Thanks in advance
Vijay

Hello Everyone

I'm facing issue with salesforce mobile unable to accessing the mobile microphone.
My requirement is user should record the information and upload the files. For that I followed 2 ways.
1. Directly taking HTML input file accept audio.
2.Recording using js navigator.Means using this similar syntax navigator.mediaDevices.getUserMedia({audio:true,video:false});
I failed to get access the microphone and I tried almost 10-12 phones every where same problem.What is reason?Did I missing here?

And I can able to record using any mobile browser but not in our app.

My camera is accessing but not accesing the microphone.
Client is not ready to accept upload recoring files.He wants live record only.I'm madly strucking here.

Thanks in advance
vijay

Hi All

For checking this option 'Enable access levels for sharing report and dashboard folders' I should go folder sharing under the setup in classic as per https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=analytics_sharing_enable.htm&type=5 

But I'm unable to find a folder sharing option 

User-added image

What should I do now? Which option I should enable now?
Hi Guys

I have a few questions to get clarity on TriggeredSendDefination and Salesforce to Marketing Cloud( Using Marketing Cloud Connector).
1. What are required fields while creating triggeredsend in salesforce and creating triggeredsenddefination in SOAP API.
2. With help of RefreshContent filed we can update triggeredsenddefination or not. why because I tried to update TSD using SOAP but I'm getting Exception in Updating if TSD is InActive also same error I'm getting.
3.What is busineesunit? Is this correct to use businnesunit id at ClientId in TSD?
3. Creating/updating TSD with giving BCCEmail value in SOAP possible or not?.
4. SendSourceDataExtension field in TSD is mandatory or not?
5. I tried to creating New TSD using SOAP but I'm frequently getting errors like 'Unable to access the specified email'. Why it was coming even I have all admin permissions.
6. Please confirm I have sample XML it was correct or not I should add anything please let me know.
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
   <soapenv:Header>
      <wsse:Security soapenv:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd">
         <wsse:UsernameToken xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd">
            <wsse:Username>My UserName</wsse:Username>
            <wsse:Password Type="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-username-token-profile-1.0#PasswordText">My Password</wsse:Password>
         </wsse:UsernameToken>
      </wsse:Security>
   </soapenv:Header>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <CreateRequest xmlns="http://exacttarget.com/wsdl/partnerAPI">
         <Options/>
         <Objects xsi:type="TriggeredSendDefinition">
            <PartnerKey xsi:nil="true"/>
            <ObjectID xsi:nil="true"/>

<Name>TSD</Name>
            <BccEmail>xxxxx@xxx.xom</BccEmail>
            <AutoAddSubscribers>true</AutoAddSubscribers>
            <AutoUpdateSubscribers>true</AutoUpdateSubscribers>
            <SendClassification>
               <CustomerKey>Copied from setup,sendclassssification</CustomerKey>
            </SendClassification>
            <Email>
               <CustomerKey>Copied from Email Template</CustomerKey>
               <ID>105220</ID>
            </Email>
            <Client>
            <ID>Copied from Bussinesunit (MID)</ID>
            </Client>
            <SendSourceDataExtension>

</SendSourceDataExtension>
         </Objects>
      </CreateRequest>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

With help of above sample code I tried to create TSD I'm getting Follwoing Error.
<Results>
            <StatusCode>Error</StatusCode>
            <StatusMessage>Unable to access the specified email</StatusMessage>
            <OrdinalID>0</OrdinalID>
            <ErrorCode>17016</ErrorCode>
            <NewID>0</NewID>
            <Object xsi:type="TriggeredSendDefinition">
               <Name>TSD</Name>
               <SendClassification>
                  <CustomerKey>hidden</CustomerKey>
               </SendClassification>
               <Email>
                  <ID>hidden</ID>
                  <CustomerKey>hidden</CustomerKey>
               </Email>
               <AutoAddSubscribers>true</AutoAddSubscribers>
               <AutoUpdateSubscribers>true</AutoUpdateSubscribers>
               <BccEmail>hidden</BccEmail>
               <SendSourceDataExtension>
               </SendSourceDataExtension>
            </Object>
         </Results>

Please help me  guys I'm new to Marketing Cloud .
Thanks in advance

Regards
Vijay

Hi Guys

I have gone through help article: 
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000336672&type=1&mode=1

I'm not getting what is exactly they described about error.

I'm new to this issue. explain me in details with use case.

What  is starting point of this issue and where is last point to close this issue.

Thanks in advance
Hi All

We have implemented SSO in salesforce. Salesforce as a Service Provider and Other tool as a Identity Provider long back ago. So now the identity provider got expired. For that they given us new file which in xml format.
So we are trying to update the file in salesforce where setup>single signon setting>edit on old sso>chose file at Identity Provider Certifice. Here I'm facing common issues.
1. The uploading file too big.
2.The uploading file not a certificate.

Now I have original xml file(which is given by other team) size of 70 kb, salesforce supports only 4kb as per document. If more than 4kb they telling convert to DER Encoded format. I'm not aware of DER Encoded format. There is no direct online converter also.

Guys plese help me on three things.
1. Where should i uplode new file.
2.If sso settings is correct place , tell me how to convert to DER Converted.
3.What kind of formats salesforce should supports.

If had experince on sso please suggest best practices. 

Thaks in advance
HI Team

Any one have experience in marketing cloud managed package?

We have a installed managed package for using marketing cloud in salesforce. So first we are creating triggersends in salesforce and once activated here in marketing cloud triggersend are automatically created. In the same way once we update any field value of triggersend recod in salesforce it will automatically gets updated in marketing cloud.

Now I'm facing issue 'Since you've previously selected a From Name/Email Address, it can't be deselected. Choose a From Name/Email Address override and save again.' when trigger Send is try to update . 

Steps to reproduce open triggersend record and edit with automationemil form(vf page using this page only we are creating trigger send in salesforce so if we want to update also we have to come here and update) and change any value and click save this issue is coming in my org.

Any ideas to resolve this. 
Hello developers

PFA error I'm facing while composing email from satadard email composer in lightbing. it's not more that 200 characters i given in body , but i'm getting errror.

HTML Body: data value too large: <html> <head> <title></title> </head> <body style="height: auto; min-height: auto;"><meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name=ProgId content=Word.Document><meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 15"><meta name=Originator content="Microsoft Word 15"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-IN</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="false" DefSemiHidden="false" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="371"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name... (max length=32000)

Hi team , 

Today my client asked me to generate a report to show case number with daily status. The follwing screen shot is the format of the report. I have tried my end but I'm not able to acheive.In screenshot shows header is dates of month and 1st column case numbers and remaing is case status values as per date .

please help me guys.
Thanks in advanceSee this Screen shot
Hi developers
I developed the entitlement process with milestones based on case status criteria. Means every status one milestone is there as per requirement. So that case staus is reached to milestone criteria milestone getting started.
Here I did not notice one thing i.e when I changed the case status it will pick milestone right but no running milestone information is stored of before changing case status milestone because that milestone does not update to milestone complete that's why no milestone data is not stored anywhere.

Now I resolved this issue using trigger I'm updating running milestone as completed (once the milestone has completed, this milestone data as stored at casemilestone so no problem for me).

Finally, my question is previously milestone data is not stored right.how do I retrieve previous milestones data of existing case (New milestone completion is trigger will take care of that)?

So I have one idea based case history planning to insert casemilestone records but system not allowing me to insert because only milestone start date and completion time only writable fields remaining all read-only.
What should I do, I want to show to a client this user taking this many hours to complete all milestones like that.

Hi 
I have created vf page with the help of slds documentation. i found below code at Lightning Design System Website. i just add apex tags.
Here table columns are not movable (i mean not resizable). I don't know why, i miss any thing or any require data add this table to work column resizable

Following is my vf code:

<apex:page >
    <meta>
    <apex:slds />
</meta>
<div class="slds-scope">
<table aria-multiselectable="true" class="slds-table slds-table_bordered slds-table_fixed-layout slds-table_resizable-cols" role="grid">
<thead>
<tr class="slds-line-height_reset">
<th class="slds-text-align_right" scope="col" style="width: 3.25rem;">
<span id="column-group-header" class="slds-assistive-text">Choose a row</span>
<div class="slds-th__action slds-th__action_form">
<div class="slds-checkbox">
<input type="checkbox" name="options" id="checkbox-9" tabindex="0" aria-labelledby="check-select-all-label column-group-header" value="checkbox-9" />
<label class="slds-checkbox__label" for="checkbox-9" id="check-select-all-label">
<span class="slds-checkbox_faux"></span>
<span class="slds-form-element__label slds-assistive-text">Select All</span>
</label>
</div>
</div>
</th>
<th aria-label="Name" aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-is-sortable" scope="col" style="width: 300px;">
<a class="slds-th__action slds-text-link_reset" href="javascript:void(0);" role="button" tabindex="0">
<span class="slds-assistive-text">Sort by: </span>
<div class="slds-grid slds-grid_vertical-align-center slds-has-flexi-truncate">
<span class="slds-truncate" title="Name">Name</span>
<span class="slds-icon_container slds-icon-utility-arrowdown">
<svg class="slds-icon slds-icon-text-default slds-is-sortable__icon " aria-hidden="true">
<use xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xlink:href="/assets/icons/utility-sprite/svg/symbols.svg#arrowdown" />
</svg>
</span>
</div>
</a>
<div class="slds-resizable">
<input aria-label="Name column width" class="slds-resizable__input slds-assistive-text" id="cell-resize-handle-15" max="1000" min="20" tabindex="0" type="range" />
<span class="slds-resizable__handle">
<span class="slds-resizable__divider"></span>
</span>
</div>
</th>
<th aria-label="Account Name" aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-is-sortable" scope="col">
<a class="slds-th__action slds-text-link_reset" href="javascript:void(0);" role="button" tabindex="0">
<span class="slds-truncate" title="Account Name">Account Name</span>
<svg class="slds-icon slds-icon-text-default slds-is-sortable__icon " aria-hidden="true">
<use xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xlink:href="/assets/icons/utility-sprite/svg/symbols.svg#arrowdown" />
</svg>
</span>
</div>
</a>
<input aria-label="Account Name column width" class="slds-resizable__input slds-assistive-text" id="cell-resize-handle-16" max="1000" min="20" tabindex="0" type="range" />
</span>
</div>
</th>
<th aria-label="Close Date" aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-is-sortable" scope="col">
<span class="slds-truncate" title="Close Date">Close Date</span>
</svg>
</span>
</div>
</a>
<input aria-label="Close Date column width" class="slds-resizable__input slds-assistive-text" id="cell-resize-handle-17" max="1000" min="20" tabindex="0" type="range" />
</span>
</div>
</th>
<th aria-label="Stage" aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-is-sortable" scope="col">
<span class="slds-truncate" title="Stage">Stage</span>
</svg>
</span>
</div>
</a>
<input aria-label="Stage column width" class="slds-resizable__input slds-assistive-text" id="cell-resize-handle-18" max="1000" min="20" tabindex="0" type="range" />
</span>
</div>
</th>
<th aria-label="Confidence" aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-is-sortable" scope="col">
<span class="slds-truncate" title="Confidence">Confidence</span>
</svg>
</span>
</div>
</a>
<input aria-label="Confidence column width" class="slds-resizable__input slds-assistive-text" id="cell-resize-handle-19" max="1000" min="20" tabindex="0" type="range" />
</span>
</div>
</th>
<th aria-label="Amount" aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-is-sortable" scope="col">
<span class="slds-truncate" title="Amount">Amount</span>
</svg>
</span>
</div>
</a>
<input aria-label="Amount column width" class="slds-resizable__input slds-assistive-text" id="cell-resize-handle-20" max="1000" min="20" tabindex="0" type="range" />
</span>
</div>
</th>
<th aria-label="Contact" aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-is-sortable" scope="col">
<span class="slds-truncate" title="Contact">Contact</span>
</svg>
</span>
</div>
</a>
<input aria-label="Contact column width" class="slds-resizable__input slds-assistive-text" id="cell-resize-handle-21" max="1000" min="20" tabindex="0" type="range" />
</span>
</div>
</th>
<th class="" scope="col" style="width: 3.25rem;">
<div class="slds-truncate slds-assistive-text" title="Actions">Actions</div>
</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<tr aria-selected="false" class="slds-hint-parent">
<td class="slds-text-align_right" role="gridcell">
<input type="checkbox" name="options" id="checkbox-01" tabindex="0" aria-labelledby="check-button-label-01 column-group-header" value="checkbox-01" />
<label class="slds-checkbox__label" for="checkbox-01" id="check-button-label-01">
<span class="slds-form-element__label slds-assistive-text">Select item 1</span>
</label>
</div>
</td>
<th scope="row">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="Acme - 1,200 Widgets"><a href="javascript:void(0);" tabindex="0">Acme - 1,200 Widgets</a></div>
</th>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="Acme">Acme</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="4/10/15">4/10/15</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="Value Proposition">Value Proposition</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="30%">30%</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="$25,000,000">$25,000,000</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="jrogers@acme.com"><a href="javascript:void(0);" tabindex="0">jrogers@acme.com</a></div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<button class="slds-button slds-button_icon slds-button_icon-border-filled slds-button_icon-x-small" aria-haspopup="true" tabindex="0" title="More actions for Acme - 1,200 Widgets">
<svg class="slds-button__icon slds-button__icon_hint slds-button__icon_small" aria-hidden="true">
<use xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xlink:href="/assets/icons/utility-sprite/svg/symbols.svg#down" />
</svg>
<span class="slds-assistive-text">More actions for Acme - 1,200 Widgets</span>
</button>
</td>
</tr>
<input type="checkbox" name="options" id="checkbox-02" tabindex="0" aria-labelledby="check-button-label-02 column-group-header" value="checkbox-02" />
<label class="slds-checkbox__label" for="checkbox-02" id="check-button-label-02">
<span class="slds-form-element__label slds-assistive-text">Select item 2</span>
</label>
</div>
</td>
<th scope="row">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="Acme - 200 Widgets"><a href="javascript:void(0);" tabindex="0">Acme - 200 Widgets</a></div>
</th>
<td role="gridcell">
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="1/31/15">1/31/15</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="Prospecting">Prospecting</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="60%">60%</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="$5,000,000">$5,000,000</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="bob@acme.com"><a href="javascript:void(0);" tabindex="0">bob@acme.com</a></div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<button class="slds-button slds-button_icon slds-button_icon-border-filled slds-button_icon-x-small" aria-haspopup="true" tabindex="0" title="More actions for Acme - 200 Widgets">
<svg class="slds-button__icon slds-button__icon_hint slds-button__icon_small" aria-hidden="true">
<use xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xlink:href="/assets/icons/utility-sprite/svg/symbols.svg#down" />
</svg>
<span class="slds-assistive-text">More actions for Acme - 200 Widgets</span>
</button>
</td>
</tr>
<input type="checkbox" name="options" id="checkbox-03" tabindex="0" aria-labelledby="check-button-label-03 column-group-header" value="checkbox-03" />
<label class="slds-checkbox__label" for="checkbox-03" id="check-button-label-03">
<span class="slds-form-element__label slds-assistive-text">Select item 3</span>
</label>
</div>
</td>
<th scope="row">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="salesforce.com - 1,000 Widgets"><a href="javascript:void(0);" tabindex="0">salesforce.com - 1,000 Widgets</a></div>
</th>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="salesforce.com">salesforce.com</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="1/31/15 3:45PM">1/31/15 3:45PM</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="Id. Decision Makers">Id. Decision Makers</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="70%">70%</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="$25,000">$25,000</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="nathan@salesforce.com"><a href="javascript:void(0);" tabindex="0">nathan@salesforce.com</a></div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<button class="slds-button slds-button_icon slds-button_icon-border-filled slds-button_icon-x-small" aria-haspopup="true" tabindex="0" title="More actions for salesforce.com - 1,000 Widgets">
</svg>
<span class="slds-assistive-text">More actions for salesforce.com - 1,000 Widgets</span>
</button>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</div>
</apex:page>
Hi 
I created vf page with table using slds and i all table sample code from LDS documentation.It is not working in case of resizing the columns.

Following is my vf code:

<apex:page >
    <meta>
    <apex:slds />
</meta>
<div class="slds-scope">
<table aria-multiselectable="true" class="slds-table slds-table_bordered slds-table_fixed-layout slds-table_resizable-cols" role="grid">
<thead>
<tr class="slds-line-height_reset">
<th class="slds-text-align_right" scope="col" style="width: 3.25rem;">
<span id="column-group-header" class="slds-assistive-text">Choose a row</span>
<div class="slds-th__action slds-th__action_form">
<input type="checkbox" name="options" id="checkbox-9" tabindex="0" aria-labelledby="check-select-all-label column-group-header" value="checkbox-9" />
<label class="slds-checkbox__label" for="checkbox-9" id="check-select-all-label">
<span class="slds-form-element__label slds-assistive-text">Select All</span>
</label>
</div>
</div>
</th>
<th aria-label="Name" aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-is-sortable" scope="col" style="width: 300px;">
<span class="slds-truncate" title="Name">Name</span>
</svg>
</span>
</div>
</a>
<input aria-label="Name column width" class="slds-resizable__input slds-assistive-text" id="cell-resize-handle-15" max="1000" min="20" tabindex="0" type="range" />
</span>
</div>
</th>
<th aria-label="Account Name" aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-is-sortable" scope="col">
<span class="slds-truncate" title="Account Name">Account Name</span>
</svg>
</span>
</div>
</a>
<input aria-label="Account Name column width" class="slds-resizable__input slds-assistive-text" id="cell-resize-handle-16" max="1000" min="20" tabindex="0" type="range" />
</span>
</div>
</th>
<th aria-label="Close Date" aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-is-sortable" scope="col">
<span class="slds-truncate" title="Close Date">Close Date</span>
</svg>
</span>
</div>
</a>
<input aria-label="Close Date column width" class="slds-resizable__input slds-assistive-text" id="cell-resize-handle-17" max="1000" min="20" tabindex="0" type="range" />
</span>
</div>
</th>
<th aria-label="Stage" aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-is-sortable" scope="col">
<span class="slds-truncate" title="Stage">Stage</span>
</svg>
</span>
</div>
</a>
<input aria-label="Stage column width" class="slds-resizable__input slds-assistive-text" id="cell-resize-handle-18" max="1000" min="20" tabindex="0" type="range" />
</span>
</div>
</th>
<th aria-label="Confidence" aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-is-sortable" scope="col">
<span class="slds-truncate" title="Confidence">Confidence</span>
</svg>
</span>
</div>
</a>
<input aria-label="Confidence column width" class="slds-resizable__input slds-assistive-text" id="cell-resize-handle-19" max="1000" min="20" tabindex="0" type="range" />
</span>
</div>
</th>
<th aria-label="Amount" aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-is-sortable" scope="col">
<span class="slds-truncate" title="Amount">Amount</span>
</svg>
</span>
</div>
</a>
<input aria-label="Amount column width" class="slds-resizable__input slds-assistive-text" id="cell-resize-handle-20" max="1000" min="20" tabindex="0" type="range" />
</span>
</div>
</th>
<th aria-label="Contact" aria-sort="none" class="slds-is-resizable slds-is-sortable" scope="col">
<span class="slds-truncate" title="Contact">Contact</span>
</svg>
</span>
</div>
</a>
<input aria-label="Contact column width" class="slds-resizable__input slds-assistive-text" id="cell-resize-handle-21" max="1000" min="20" tabindex="0" type="range" />
</span>
</div>
</th>
<th class="" scope="col" style="width: 3.25rem;">
<div class="slds-truncate slds-assistive-text" title="Actions">Actions</div>
</th>
</tr>
</thead>
<tbody>
<input type="checkbox" name="options" id="checkbox-01" tabindex="0" aria-labelledby="check-button-label-01 column-group-header" value="checkbox-01" />
<label class="slds-checkbox__label" for="checkbox-01" id="check-button-label-01">
<span class="slds-form-element__label slds-assistive-text">Select item 1</span>
</label>
</div>
</td>
<th scope="row">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="Acme - 1,200 Widgets"><a href="javascript:void(0);" tabindex="0">Acme - 1,200 Widgets</a></div>
</th>
<td role="gridcell">
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="4/10/15">4/10/15</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="Value Proposition">Value Proposition</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="30%">30%</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="$25,000,000">$25,000,000</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="jrogers@acme.com"><a href="javascript:void(0);" tabindex="0">jrogers@acme.com</a></div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<button class="slds-button slds-button_icon slds-button_icon-border-filled slds-button_icon-x-small" aria-haspopup="true" tabindex="0" title="More actions for Acme - 1,200 Widgets">
</svg>
<span class="slds-assistive-text">More actions for Acme - 1,200 Widgets</span>
</button>
</td>
</tr>
<input type="checkbox" name="options" id="checkbox-02" tabindex="0" aria-labelledby="check-button-label-02 column-group-header" value="checkbox-02" />
<label class="slds-checkbox__label" for="checkbox-02" id="check-button-label-02">
<span class="slds-form-element__label slds-assistive-text">Select item 2</span>
</label>
</div>
</td>
<th scope="row">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="Acme - 200 Widgets"><a href="javascript:void(0);" tabindex="0">Acme - 200 Widgets</a></div>
</th>
<td role="gridcell">
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="1/31/15">1/31/15</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="Prospecting">Prospecting</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="60%">60%</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="$5,000,000">$5,000,000</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="bob@acme.com"><a href="javascript:void(0);" tabindex="0">bob@acme.com</a></div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<button class="slds-button slds-button_icon slds-button_icon-border-filled slds-button_icon-x-small" aria-haspopup="true" tabindex="0" title="More actions for Acme - 200 Widgets">
</svg>
<span class="slds-assistive-text">More actions for Acme - 200 Widgets</span>
</button>
</td>
</tr>
<input type="checkbox" name="options" id="checkbox-03" tabindex="0" aria-labelledby="check-button-label-03 column-group-header" value="checkbox-03" />
<label class="slds-checkbox__label" for="checkbox-03" id="check-button-label-03">
<span class="slds-form-element__label slds-assistive-text">Select item 3</span>
</label>
</div>
</td>
<th scope="row">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="salesforce.com - 1,000 Widgets"><a href="javascript:void(0);" tabindex="0">salesforce.com - 1,000 Widgets</a></div>
</th>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="salesforce.com">salesforce.com</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="1/31/15 3:45PM">1/31/15 3:45PM</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="Id. Decision Makers">Id. Decision Makers</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="70%">70%</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="$25,000">$25,000</div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<div class="slds-truncate" title="nathan@salesforce.com"><a href="javascript:void(0);" tabindex="0">nathan@salesforce.com</a></div>
</td>
<td role="gridcell">
<button class="slds-button slds-button_icon slds-button_icon-border-filled slds-button_icon-x-small" aria-haspopup="true" tabindex="0" title="More actions for salesforce.com - 1,000 Widgets">
</svg>
<span class="slds-assistive-text">More actions for salesforce.com - 1,000 Widgets</span>
</button>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</div>
</apex:page>
I want to  know how exactly Automated User Provisioning works and let's consider  i proveded single sign on authentication for third party, in this case if user login to their web it will redirect to salesforce based user credentials(if that user not in salesforce in this case user will be created and redirect to salesforce) similarly group filter where in a group of users can authenticated their web and automatically user need to created in Salesforce, and suppose if an user is removed from the group the corresponding user has to be deactivated in Salesforce.   
I have 4 public groups and i have one report folder with 4 report subfolders. Here i'm unable to give access to different levels with different groups. I mean out of 4 groups access only one of the subfolder. In lightning, share shows  access all subfolders at a time .How could i give them to this type of permissions
ERROR: Make sure you moved the correct fields from the Information section to the Candidate Rating section.

In the trailhead  (Improve Data Quality for a Recruiting App -unit3)  i create all fields correctly and add in page layout correctly i do not know why showing error message while checking the challenge.
 can anyone tell me if this required any extra changes?

Thanks in advance  
In the trailhead  (Improve Data Quality for a Recruiting App -unit3)  i create all fields correctly and add in page layout correctly i do not know why showing error message while checking the challenge.
 can anyone tell me is this required any extra changes.

Thanks in advance  
Let's take example: Lightning component page have one picklist with values of all account names.I want information about that selected value like Name,age,phone,email and address etc. in below of picklist. 
How could i write code for this. Please post your code for future reference

Thankyou

When to use Communities and When to use Sites in Salesforce?
Hi Guys

We are planning to implement The IBM® QRadar® DSM for Salesforce Security to collect Salesforce Security Auditing audit trail logs and Salesforce Security Monitoring event logs from your Salesforce console by using a RESTful API. We have followed the setup guide provided by IBM(https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/dsm?topic=salesforce-security). During configuration settings, it's asking the certificate, and no-where mentioned what kind of certificate it is and where we can generate it. Kindly help us out. And also if you can provide any screenshots/videos for configuration that could be more helpful.

Thanks
trying to write apex class .
when i am creating it as new apex class ,it is throwing so many error like from is invalid 
like is invalid

same code when i am running on anonumous window ,it is running fine 

public class tes
{
 List<Account> acc = new  List<Account>();

acc = [SELECT id, Name from Account where Name like '%Test%' ];
for (Account acc1 : acc)
    system.debug(acc1.name);
}

some one please help
Hi Team,
We have created a before delete flow on opportunity team member object so that whenever a opportunity team member with that particular team role gets deleted then the field on opportunity should be updated to null.
But we are not able to achieve this functionality through flow as the flow is not being invoked.
Can anyone please help us to resolve the issue.

Thanks!
Transitioning a charity from its previous payment processor to PayPal.  Donor transactions work perfectly fine.  For clarity, the donation transactions do not touch Salesforce.  I'm utilizing PayPal’s Instant Payment Notification service to populate Salesforce.

I have created and set up an Apex class I’ve called IPNHandler to respond to incoming IPN calls to a configured site which allows for anonymous authentication, since IPN doesn’t have a way to configure authentication to your IPN listener (AKA Apex Class).  The class basically responds to the incoming call, validates it with PayPal and should create a custom object record with the IPN message to be processed later using flows.

In PayPal, I can see that the messages are being successfully sent to Salesforce and validated.  On the Salesforce side however, the custom object is not being populated.  (Yes, for the guest profile being used by the site, I have given read/create access to the custom object and enabled Apex Class access to the IPNHandler class.)

Furthermore, I have set up debug logging for the class both through the Developer Console and the Setup Menu, but no logs are being created even though I am simulating donations which get queued up and then sent through the IPN service.  So obviously PayPal's IPN service is reaching out to Salesforce and recieving the required response which could only have happen if the Apex call was successful.

Does anyone have any thoughts?
Hi,
i have a table inside lightning component..aura iteration items comes from another lightning component..when i add the new record then the table should refresh and display the values..can anyone help me with that.
User-added imageUser-added image<div class="slds-m-around_xx-small">
        <div class="slds-align--absolute-left">
        <h1 class="slds-text-heading--small">Below are the 5 most recent work time entries</h1>
            <br/>
        </div>
                </div>

<table class="slds-table slds-table_bordered slds-table_cell-buffer">
        <thead>
            <tr class="slds-text-title--caps">

<th scope="col"><div class="slds-truncate" title="Id">S.No</div></th>

<th scope="col"><div class="slds-truncate" title="Work Date">Work Date</div></th>
                <th scope="col"><div class="slds-truncate" title="User">User</div></th>
                <th scope="col"><div class="slds-truncate" title="Minutes">Minutes</div></th>
                <th scope="col"><div class="slds-truncate" title="After Hours">After Hours</div></th>
                <th scope="col"><div class="slds-truncate" title="Reason">Reason</div></th>

</tr>
        </thead>          
        <tbody>

<aura:iteration items="{!v.timeList}" var="time" indexVar="sNo"  >

<c:Inlinechildtime single="{!time}"  sNo="{!sNo + 1}"/>

</tbody>
            </table>
                            <br/>
                            <br/>
                            <center>
                            <div class="slds-m-around_xx-small">
        <div class="slds-align--absolute-Center">
        <h1 class="slds-text-heading--small">Do you need to add any additional work time?</h1>
            <br/>
            <br>
            </br>
            <br>
            </br>
        </div>
                </div>

<button class="slds-button slds-button_success" type ="submit" onclick="{!c.actionhandler2}"  >Yes</button>

<button class="slds-button slds-button_destructive" onclick="{!c.handleNext1}">No</button>
                                <br/>
                                <br/>
                                <br/>
                                <br/><br/>
                                <br/>
                                <br/><br/><br/><br/>

<aura:if isTrue="{!v.seeu}">
 <div role="dialog" aura:id="Modalbox" class="slds-modal slds-fade-in-open ">
               <div class="slds-modal__container">

<div class="slds-m-around--xx-large">

<lightning:card title="Work Time" iconName="custom:custom86" class="slds-p-around_medium">
            <br/>
            <lightning:recordEditForm aura:id="leadCreateForm2"  objectApiName="SVC_Work_Time__c">
                <lightning:messages />

<lightning:inputField fieldName="Ticket__c" value="{!v.recordId}"></lightning:inputField>
                        <lightning:inputField aura:id="lookup" fieldName="Work_Date__c"></lightning:inputField>

<lightning:inputField aura:id="lookup" fieldName="User__c"></lightning:inputField>

<lightning:inputField aura:id="lookup" fieldName="Minutes__c"></lightning:inputField>

<lightning:inputField aura:id="lookup" fieldName="After_Hours__c"></lightning:inputField>

<lightning:inputField aura:id="lookup" fieldName="Reason__c"></lightning:inputField>
                  <br/><br/><br/>
                <center>

<lightning:button type="submit" label="Save" variant="brand" onclick="{!c.handleOnSubmit}"/>
                    <lightning:button type="submit" label="Save and New"  variant="brand" onclick="{!c.handleOnSubmit2}"/> 
                <lightning:button  label="Close" onclick="{!c.closemodal}" variant="brand"/>
                </center>
            </lightning:recordEditForm>
        </lightning:card>
    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
            <div class="slds-backdrop slds-backdrop--open" aura:id="Modalbackdrop"> 
             </div>

</aura:if>    

how to refresh this table..

thanks 

Hi i have command button when clicked its overriding the page instead i need to open it in its own subtab or new tab in lightning.

<apex:commandButton value="Clone Package To Selected CRs" action="{!clonePackageToChangeRequests}" reRender="pbId" status="fetchStatus" rendered="{!NOT(isCompleted)}"/>

Controller:
public PageReference clonePackageToChangeRequests() {
        Savepoint sp = Database.setSavepoint();
        try {
            Set<ID> crIds = new Set<ID>();
            for (SelectableChangeRequest record : changeRequests) {
            if(record.selected && record.obj.Customer_Packages__r.size() > 0) { //TKT-1239114

throw new CloneChangeRequestException(EXCEPTION_NAME);
            }else if (record.selected) {
                   crIds.add(record.obj.Id);

}
            }

if (crIds.size() > 0) {
                return handleSuccess(SVC_CR_Package_Service.clonePackage(crIds, crPackage.Id));
            }
        } catch (Exception e) {
            Database.rollback(sp);
            ApexPages.addMessage(SVC_ErrorHandler.logAndConvertToApexMessage(e));
        }

return null;
    }

private PageReference redirect(ID recordId) {
        PageReference retURL = new PageReference('/' + recordId);
        retURL.setRedirect(true);
        return retURL;

}
I read more articles on this but i couldnt find the  solution since there is a condition that if the package is present it should throw exception and if not it clones the package and should open that package in new subtab..Can anyone help me with this code.
I have tried retrieving values of data from the controller and map them to the VF page. But, the mapped data is not being visible on the VF page, whereas in the debug of the controller it is visible.

Below is my controller:

public with sharing class QuotePDFController {
    public quote__c quotesRecords {get;set;}
    public QuotePDFcontroller(){
        quotesRecords = new Quote__c();
        Quote__c quotesRecords = [select Id,Name,Lab_Request__c, (SELECT Id, Name, Product__r.Name FROM Quote_Line_Items__r) FROM Quote__c where Id =: ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id') Limit 1];
        system.debug('quote isssss '+quotesRecords.Name); 
    }}

Below is the VF page:

<apex:page  controller="QuotePDFController"
           readOnly="true"      
           applyHtmlTag="false"     
           sidebar="false"     
           showHeader="false"     
           cache="true"     
           renderAs="advanced_pdf">  

<html>
        <head>
            <style type="text/css">
                @page {
                <!--size: letter;
                margin: 15mm;-->
                    @top-center {
                     content: "";
                    }
                    @bottom-right {
                        content: "Page " counter(page) " of " counter(pages);
                    }
                    @bottom-left {
                        content: "THIS IS A COMPUTER GENERATED ORDER AND NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED"
                    }
                }

.page-break {
                    display: block;
                    page-break-after: always;
                }

body {
                    font-family: OpenSans-Regular;
                }

table{
                    border: 1px;
                }
            </style>
        </head>
        <body>            
                        <table border="1" align="center" style="border-collapse: collapse;" padding="10px">
                        <tr style="padding-top: 5px;padding-right: 3px;padding-bottom: 5px;padding-left: 3px;">
                            <th>{!quotesRecords.Name} </th>
                         </tr>
                         <table>
        </body>
    </html>

Hello Everyone

I'm facing issue with salesforce mobile unable to accessing the mobile microphone.
My requirement is user should record the information and upload the files. For that I followed 2 ways.
1. Directly taking HTML input file accept audio.
2.Recording using js navigator.Means using this similar syntax navigator.mediaDevices.getUserMedia({audio:true,video:false});
I failed to get access the microphone and I tried almost 10-12 phones every where same problem.What is reason?Did I missing here?

And I can able to record using any mobile browser but not in our app.

My camera is accessing but not accesing the microphone.
Client is not ready to accept upload recoring files.He wants live record only.I'm madly strucking here.

Thanks in advance
vijay

Hello All,

I have a situation where aura:iteration is running inside tbody of table to generate dynamic rows. Inside this row, I have a lightning:buttonIcon which has the aura id which is nothing but an attribute. When I do onclick of this buttonIcon which calls my controller method. When i try to fetch the aura id value it returns the attribute as it is instead the value.. Here's my example

<table>
   <thead>
   </thead>
   <tbody>
     <aura:iteration items="{!v.myList}" var="obj">
         <tr>
            <td>
                 <lightning:buttonIcon aura:id="{!obj.Sequence}" iconName="utility:add" onclick="{!c.addRow}" size="x-small"/>
            </td>
         </tr>
   </tbody>
</table>
------
addRow : function (component,event,helper){
      var a = event.getSource().getLocalId();
      console.log('a '+a); //THIS RETURNS --> a {!obj.Sequence} 
}
-----

Hi All

For checking this option 'Enable access levels for sharing report and dashboard folders' I should go folder sharing under the setup in classic as per https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=analytics_sharing_enable.htm&type=5 

But I'm unable to find a folder sharing option 

User-added image

What should I do now? Which option I should enable now?
Hi All

We have implemented SSO in salesforce. Salesforce as a Service Provider and Other tool as a Identity Provider long back ago. So now the identity provider got expired. For that they given us new file which in xml format.
So we are trying to update the file in salesforce where setup>single signon setting>edit on old sso>chose file at Identity Provider Certifice. Here I'm facing common issues.
1. The uploading file too big.
2.The uploading file not a certificate.

Now I have original xml file(which is given by other team) size of 70 kb, salesforce supports only 4kb as per document. If more than 4kb they telling convert to DER Encoded format. I'm not aware of DER Encoded format. There is no direct online converter also.

Guys plese help me on three things.
1. Where should i uplode new file.
2.If sso settings is correct place , tell me how to convert to DER Converted.
3.What kind of formats salesforce should supports.

If had experince on sso please suggest best practices. 

Thaks in advance
HI Team

Any one have experience in marketing cloud managed package?

We have a installed managed package for using marketing cloud in salesforce. So first we are creating triggersends in salesforce and once activated here in marketing cloud triggersend are automatically created. In the same way once we update any field value of triggersend recod in salesforce it will automatically gets updated in marketing cloud.

Now I'm facing issue 'Since you've previously selected a From Name/Email Address, it can't be deselected. Choose a From Name/Email Address override and save again.' when trigger Send is try to update . 

Steps to reproduce open triggersend record and edit with automationemil form(vf page using this page only we are creating trigger send in salesforce so if we want to update also we have to come here and update) and change any value and click save this issue is coming in my org.

Any ideas to resolve this. 
I have created a flow to create new case records and I'm trying to add the file upload component to attach files. When I run the debug to see if it is working. The screen to upload files is greyed out.  I'm not sure if i have the setup correct. please any help to get this working would be greatly appreciated. 

User-added image

Component Setup
User-added image

• January 03, 2020
Hi, 

I have a requirement where I need to round robin leads to two groups of users (SDRs and Account Execs). If lead has xyz fields filled out, it should round robin to the account execs. However, if the fields are not filled out, it should round robin to SDRs. Has anyone seen a good way to do this?
Hello developers

PFA error I'm facing while composing email from satadard email composer in lightbing. it's not more that 200 characters i given in body , but i'm getting errror.

HTML Body: data value too large: <html> <head> <title></title> </head> <body style="height: auto; min-height: auto;"><meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name=ProgId content=Word.Document><meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 15"><meta name=Originator content="Microsoft Word 15"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-IN</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="false" DefSemiHidden="false" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="371"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name... (max length=32000)

When i do a click to dial, this error pops up. Sometime the callback is called, something it doesn't, but this error remains coming everytime.

I have mydomain activated.

Refused to run the JavaScript URL because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'nonce-42e597a4-667c-f6ba-2df2-fccd6d60abf0' chrome-extension: 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval' https://sfdc.azureedge.net *.na46.visual.force.com https://ssl.gstatic.com/accessibility/". Note that 'unsafe-inline' is ignored if either a hash or nonce value is present in the source list.

User-added image

Hope to get a help on this