• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello guys! 

I need help with a process builder rule that would help with the following:

*When an email comes into a closed case that is less than 14 days, we want to reopen the case.*  

Can anyone assist with this?  Thanks in advance! 
Hello all!

I am having problem with cases that have been closed.  I would like them to be re-open for the agents after the set time frame is over.  Her is the scenerio below:

Let's say cases are set for 14 days to complete but if the case is not completed within the time-frame I would like them to be re-open for the agents to complete.  There are some suggestions for re-opening to use workflows or process builder.  In that case, how would the process look like?  Also, would cloning be an alternative too? 

Thanks in advance guys!

Hello all! 

I am working on the 'Use Formula Fields' module and the challenge have me stumped.  The challenge is: 

"Create a formula field that determines the number of days between the end date of a contract and today."   With the following requirements: 
Object: Contract
Formula Return Type: Number
Field Label: Days Remaining
Field Name: Days_Remaining
Field Level Security: Visible and Read-Only for all profiles
Add the field to the standard Contract Layout page layout
The formula should return the number of days between the contract end date and today
The resulting API name for the field should be Days_Remaining__c

I have been consistently getting the error: 

"There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Account number must be 8 characters long.: []" 

Help would be much appreciated fellow developer wizards!  Thanks!!

Hello all! 

I am working on the 'Use Formula Fields' module and the challenge have me stumped.  The challenge is: 

"Create a formula field that determines the number of days between the end date of a contract and today."   With the following requirements: 
Object: Contract
Formula Return Type: Number
Field Label: Days Remaining
Field Name: Days_Remaining
Field Level Security: Visible and Read-Only for all profiles
Add the field to the standard Contract Layout page layout
The formula should return the number of days between the contract end date and today
The resulting API name for the field should be Days_Remaining__c

I have been consistently getting the error: 

"There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Account number must be 8 characters long.: []" 

Help would be much appreciated fellow developer wizards!  Thanks!!