• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Good morning,

I installed the Salesforce Labs Inline Account Hierarchy app in my Sandbox and proceeded to change it to what I wanted, and it all works fine there.  However, when I deploy it to Production my Apex Class deployment fails with the following error message:

User-added image

Can someone help me with this error message please?  If you need the visualforce and apex code let me know and I'll upload it.

Kind Regards,
John
Hello,
Having trouble editing some Visualforce code.  I'm trying to edit the AccountHierarchyTree component from the Inline Account Hierarchy Visualforce page (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016chCEAQ) so it shows a custom Account field, but I get a "Content cannot be displayed: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: Account.Project__c" error.  Edited section of code:

<!-- Include the following if you uses sites with accounts -->

<apex:outputText style="{!IF(pos.currentNode,'font-weight: bold;','')}" value=", {!pos.account.Type}" rendered="{!IF(pos.account.Type != '', true, false)}"/>
            <apex:outputText style="{!IF(pos.currentNode,'font-weight: bold;','')}" value=", {!pos.account.Name}" rendered="{!IF(pos.account.Name!= '', true, false)}"/>
            <apex:outputText style="{!IF(pos.currentNode,'font-weight: bold;','')}" value=", {!pos.account.Industry}" rendered="{!IF(pos.account.Industry!= '', true, false)}"/>&nbsp;
<!-- Stop -->

If I change account.Project__c to account.Name, Industry, or Type it works fine; all other fields I've tested don't.

Wondering if the component needs to be told to look up the field for information?  Whatever it is, I've got no idea how to make it happen - any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Good morning,

I installed the Salesforce Labs Inline Account Hierarchy app in my Sandbox and proceeded to change it to what I wanted, and it all works fine there.  However, when I deploy it to Production my Apex Class deployment fails with the following error message:

User-added image

Can someone help me with this error message please?  If you need the visualforce and apex code let me know and I'll upload it.

Kind Regards,
John
Hello,
Having trouble editing some Visualforce code.  I'm trying to edit the AccountHierarchyTree component from the Inline Account Hierarchy Visualforce page (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000016chCEAQ) so it shows a custom Account field, but I get a "Content cannot be displayed: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: Account.Project__c" error.  Edited section of code:

<!-- Include the following if you uses sites with accounts -->

<apex:outputText style="{!IF(pos.currentNode,'font-weight: bold;','')}" value=", {!pos.account.Type}" rendered="{!IF(pos.account.Type != '', true, false)}"/>
            <apex:outputText style="{!IF(pos.currentNode,'font-weight: bold;','')}" value=", {!pos.account.Name}" rendered="{!IF(pos.account.Name!= '', true, false)}"/>
            <apex:outputText style="{!IF(pos.currentNode,'font-weight: bold;','')}" value=", {!pos.account.Industry}" rendered="{!IF(pos.account.Industry!= '', true, false)}"/>&nbsp;
<!-- Stop -->

If I change account.Project__c to account.Name, Industry, or Type it works fine; all other fields I've tested don't.

Wondering if the component needs to be told to look up the field for information?  Whatever it is, I've got no idea how to make it happen - any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks