• 85 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

What are two considerations for deciding to use a roll-up summary field?
Choose 2 answers

Roll-up summary field can be performed on formula fields, but if their formula contains an #error result, it may affect the summary value.
Roll-up cannot be performed on formula field
Roll-up summary field do not cause validation rules on the parent object unless that object is edited separately.
Roll-up cannot be performed on formula fields that use cross-object references or on-the-fly calculations such as NOW()

Please tell me correct ans.

Hi CPQ Experts,
I am new to salesforce CPQ and not able to calculate the price when setting as primary. I can add products but price calculation ends up in error.
User-added imageUser-added image

Thankyou
  • November 01, 2018
Hi CPQ Experts,
I am new to salesforce CPQ and not able to calculate the price when setting as primary. I can add products but price calculation ends up in error.
User-added imageUser-added image

Thankyou
  • November 01, 2018
I have a table of contacts along with checkboxes and have also Delete button on vf page.

Scenario:
When I click on delete button then pop should be open with message "You have to select checkbox"..

Hi Experts,

My requirment is that when ever any of the fields values got changed , i need to update the status, "Eg: if i have 100 fields on the account record if any of the value got changed then i  need to udpate the status to new ". kindly suggest me best approch and sample example. please.
Hi, 

I want to create a record lock when "Opportunity stage is StageEQUALSClosed Lost,Closed Other,Closed - Cancelled,Closed Other Renewal,    record must be locked, except for system administer profile.  Please suggest me how to do record lock when this conditions are met. 

Thanks
Sudhir
  • August 09, 2018
What is VAN and why we are using it?

What are two considerations for deciding to use a roll-up summary field?
Choose 2 answers

Roll-up summary field can be performed on formula fields, but if their formula contains an #error result, it may affect the summary value.
Roll-up cannot be performed on formula field
Roll-up summary field do not cause validation rules on the parent object unless that object is edited separately.
Roll-up cannot be performed on formula fields that use cross-object references or on-the-fly calculations such as NOW()

Please tell me correct ans.

A developer created a Lightning Component to display a short text summary for an object and wants to use it with multiple Apex classes.
How should the developer design the Apex classes?

Extend each class from the same base class that has a method getTextSummary() that returns the summary.
Have each class define method getTextSummary() that returns the summary.
Have each class define method getObject() that returns the sObject that is controlled by the Apex class.
Have each class implement an interface that defines method getTextSummary() that returns the summary.

Please let me know which is correct answer form above.