• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I want to set a reminder email alert sent to the opportunity owner one day before the close date. I tried workflow and process builder but they don't fire up. Can you suggest a code?
Hello,

I have a date field (Created Date) included in a serial number, I wrote a formula for it to be"18" instead of 2018 and "07" for July, for example. Now I want to change this formula to use the date field "Old created Date" instead of Created Date, but if it's blank it should continue using the Created Date field.
The current formula is:

RIGHT ( Text(YEAR(Datevalue(CreatedDate))) , 2 )+" "+CASE( 
MONTH(Datevalue(CreatedDate)), 
1, "01", 
2, "02", 
3, "03", 
4, "04", 
5, "05", 
6, "06", 
7, "07", 
8, "08", 
9, "09", 
10, "10", 
11, "11", 
12,"12", 
"")

Hello, 

I want to create a checkbox to evaluate whether the number field called Days to Close has increased by 60% or more during the Follow-up stage only:
AND( ISPICKVAL ( StageName, "Follow-up"),)  Days_to_Close__c   = > 0.6)

What's wrong with the formula?
is there a way to link the opportunity closedate to a custom object closedate in leads (for import reasons).
Is it possible to create a custom object with custom stages with no code?

Hello,

I am trying to create a formula for YearMonth, both 2 digits each to add it to a serial number.

I found this formula and another one that removes the space between Year and Month, but I can't find a way to make the year show as "18" instead of "2018":

Text(YEAR(Datevalue(CreatedDate)))+" "+CASE( 
1, "01", 
2, "02", 
3, "03", 
4, "04", 
5, "05", 
6, "06", 
7, "07", 
8, "08", 
9, "09", 
10, "10", 
11, "11", 
12,"12", 
"")

Help?
Hello, 

I want to create a checkbox to evaluate whether the number field called Days to Close has increased by 60% or more during the Follow-up stage only:
AND( ISPICKVAL ( StageName, "Follow-up"),)  Days_to_Close__c   = > 0.6)

What's wrong with the formula?
is there a way to link the opportunity closedate to a custom object closedate in leads (for import reasons).
Is it possible to create a custom object with custom stages with no code?

Hello,

I am trying to create a formula for YearMonth, both 2 digits each to add it to a serial number.

I found this formula and another one that removes the space between Year and Month, but I can't find a way to make the year show as "18" instead of "2018":

Text(YEAR(Datevalue(CreatedDate)))+" "+CASE( 
1, "01", 
2, "02", 
3, "03", 
4, "04", 
5, "05", 
6, "06", 
7, "07", 
8, "08", 
9, "09", 
10, "10",