• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone 

1.I have a query where I need to move data (general information) of Wikipedia into the sales force through rest Api. Is there any solutions with can make this happen?

2.Where can I find the Api this Wikipedia let me know as soon as possible?
Hi Everyone, I am working on LiveAgent in the salesforce. I am unable to get any information about Live agent code in Internet.  So please so let me know if there is any link for such or either any manual written code on the same. Request to do the needful. Thanks in Advance.
<apex:actionFunction action="{!articleDetail}" name="articleDetailFunction" rerender="faqAnswer" >
                                        <apex:param name="selectedArticle" value="" assignTo="{!selectedArticleId}"/> 
                                    </apex:actionFunction>    
                                    <div class="left-bottomContainer">                                  
                                        <div class="popular-content">
                                            <h2><apex:outputText value="{!$Label.pkb_cs_related_topic}"/></h2>
                                            <ul>
                                                <knowledge:articleList articleVar="article1" Keyword="{!article[0].title}" pageSize="5" language="{!language}">
                                                <li>
                                                    <apex:commandlink value="{!article1.title}" onclick="articleDetailFunction('{!article1.Id}');" >
                                                        <apex:param name="selectedArticle" value="{!article1.Id}" assignTo="{!selectedArticleId}"/> 
                                                    </apex:commandLink>
                                                 </li>                                       
                                                 </knowledge:articleList>
                                            </ul>
                                        </div>
                                    </div>
                                </div>
                            </div> <!-- col-9 -->
Hi I have a Field named ASAT, which is an Picklist, which shows Excellent, Average, Poor Against in row wise in Matrix against the Column values: Service Product Category ( Ex: General Enquiries, Online Shop etc.,)
When i see the matrix, its showing record count  5 and the Category Level 1 value as below screenshot:
I need to write the Formula for each record count+Category Level 1 in (Row Wise) against the Grand Total of all the Record Count.
Ex:  Excellent has 7 while total Value is 12. Now we need to find Percentage as shown in Screenshot ( 7/12) *100 against each ASAT.Image Attached
how to using update key word without salesforce id record in command line data loader it is possible 
Hi everyone 

1.I have a query where I need to move data (general information) of Wikipedia into the sales force through rest Api. Is there any solutions with can make this happen?

2.Where can I find the Api this Wikipedia let me know as soon as possible?
Hi Everyone, I am working on LiveAgent in the salesforce. I am unable to get any information about Live agent code in Internet.  So please so let me know if there is any link for such or either any manual written code on the same. Request to do the needful. Thanks in Advance.
<apex:actionFunction action="{!articleDetail}" name="articleDetailFunction" rerender="faqAnswer" >
                                        <apex:param name="selectedArticle" value="" assignTo="{!selectedArticleId}"/> 
                                    </apex:actionFunction>    
                                    <div class="left-bottomContainer">                                  
                                        <div class="popular-content">
                                            <h2><apex:outputText value="{!$Label.pkb_cs_related_topic}"/></h2>
                                            <ul>
                                                <knowledge:articleList articleVar="article1" Keyword="{!article[0].title}" pageSize="5" language="{!language}">
                                                <li>
                                                    <apex:commandlink value="{!article1.title}" onclick="articleDetailFunction('{!article1.Id}');" >
                                                        <apex:param name="selectedArticle" value="{!article1.Id}" assignTo="{!selectedArticleId}"/> 
                                                    </apex:commandLink>
                                                 </li>                                       
                                                 </knowledge:articleList>
                                            </ul>
                                        </div>
                                    </div>
                                </div>
                            </div> <!-- col-9 -->
Need to run a batch apex job every 15 mins i was able to achive this using schedulable interface and creating 4 different schedules but, is there any way to schedule only one job which run every 15min?

Also, i do not want to chain the job like scheduling the next run in the finish section.

how to using update key word without salesforce id record in command line data loader it is possible