• 50 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've created a formula for a Workflow Rule to Update a field value. But I get and error message: Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'ISPICKVAL()' Expected 2, received 3

I don't seem able to correct this. Anyone have any ideas?

User-added image

Hi Developers,

Need a help to achieve below functionality. 
how to write a validation rule such that it should not allow any special characters(!@#$%^&*) and not allow all zeros in a field. (eg: 0 or 00 or 000 or 0000). 

I have used the below validation rule that is restricting special characters but allowing all zeros. 
NOT(REGEX(Phone__c,"^[a-zA-Z0-9]*$"))
I've created a formula for a Workflow Rule to Update a field value. But I get and error message: Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'ISPICKVAL()' Expected 2, received 3

I don't seem able to correct this. Anyone have any ideas?

User-added image

Hi Developers,

Need a help to achieve below functionality. 
how to write a validation rule such that it should not allow any special characters(!@#$%^&*) and not allow all zeros in a field. (eg: 0 or 00 or 000 or 0000). 

I have used the below validation rule that is restricting special characters but allowing all zeros. 
NOT(REGEX(Phone__c,"^[a-zA-Z0-9]*$"))
I would like to add a clause in the query where status not equal to "Approved or Closed or Denied". How do I add that logic in this query
List<Case> cas=Database.query('SELECT Id,CaseNumber FROM Case WHERE AccountId =\''+sc+'\' AND VIN_Entry__c =\''+ event.VIN__c+'\'');

Thanks in advance!