• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
i am working on a project where i have a field in my model called count 
in my visualforce page if user clicks on a command link then that count must go a set in my model 
I have to get the total number of counts in the model 
can any one help with this (simple code)

thank u in advs 

Hi All 
Can any one help me with this 
i am working on a project
where i have one login page and home page , in home page i have button name payment  if the user is login then only he can go to payment section or not he has to go to login page .

Hi All 
i am working on a project(online App store)  here i have a create rigid images  in my visualforce page can any one help with this 

Hi every one ,
where i have  created a visual force page when the user can dynamic  give the star rating , the problem is that i dnont know how to calculate the over all rating . 

can any one plz help me with this , its  part of my project , 
Hi All,
i am working on a project where i have a field in my model called count 
in my visualforce page if user clicks on a command link then that count must go a set in my model 
I have to get the total number of counts in the model 
can any one help with this (simple code)

thank u in advs 

Hi All 
Can any one help me with this 
where i have one login page and home page , in home page i have button name payment  if the user is login then only he can go to payment section or not he has to go to login page .

Hi every one ,
where i have  created a visual force page when the user can dynamic  give the star rating , the problem is that i dnont know how to calculate the over all rating . 

can any one plz help me with this , its  part of my project ,