• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
sudo sfdx plugins:install @salesforce/lwc-dev-server
Polling for new version(s) to become available on npm... done
    HTTPError: Response code 403 (Forbidden)
    Code: ERR_NON_2XX_3XX_RESPONSE
sudo sfdx plugins:install @salesforce/lwc-dev-server
Polling for new version(s) to become available on npm... done
    HTTPError: Response code 403 (Forbidden)
    Code: ERR_NON_2XX_3XX_RESPONSE

Hi everyone.
I have something that never happened with us before, and I wonder if anyone can help me. adding a contract related list to an account object for a specific page layout, ended up showing the contracts related list with 2 columns... have never seen that before and do not know how to fix it.
Anyone knows how to "fix" it (display the fields in a table as per default behavior??)

Related list of Contracts in account related tab.

I have 'lead status' picklist with values.

New
Working
converted
unqulaified

Out of these only unqualified can be selected manually. Others are automatic. When others are selected manually ,a validation must be thrown
I tried using who.name ,it throws error. what can be done?

Thanks in advance.
Hi ,

I am unable write code cover for the below else condition because of Test.isRunningTest(), In every time if condition is executed, but else is not executing. help me on this. 

if ((Name__c != null && Cheque_Number__c != null && Branch__c != null ) || Test.isRunningTest()) {
errMsg = 'Name existing in database';
} else {
errMsg='';
}

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
raju
I see that we can set Apex unit test with an annotation of @isTest(isParallel=true). That is awesome. However I'm requesting some clarification on its functionality.
  1. What is the default value? (I assume false... but don't like to assume)
  2. If I select a group of tests and indicate to SF that I want those tests to run in parallel, do I have to explicity set that to FALSE inorder to preform specific tests in serial? (or do they all run in parallel because I requested it)
  3. If I select a group of tests and indicate I want them run in serial, if isParallel set to TRUE does it over ride and still run in parallel?
Basically I want to understand the dynamics of isParallel before implementing in a LARGE project, that for years has run in serial. It has some tests that do NOT work in parallel, however we want to get the best possible performance out of the tests that can. So our HOPE is that we can tell Salesforce to run all tests in parallel, except the few that cannot, and run those in serial.  Is this the right feature to enable or set this.

Thanks in advance.

Thisis the error I am getting when trying to convert a lead. No reason, just this error. I have checked required fields and mappings and everything seems to check out. I have checked that record type is not Master for the profile. There are no validations or process builders or workflows or flows causing the problem. These are all web-to-lead with the same lead source and what we call lead source detail.

This should be simple. I am trying to convert a lead to an existing account, not creating an oppty. So, basically I am creating a new contact on the Account.
User-added image

Was not sure where to categorize this, let me know if you have a better place for it.

shannon

Hello - 

Is there a way through permission sets to give a user permissions to create new fields? We are using the Agile tool for developers and we want just a Force.com user to be able to create new fields for the sprint objects.
Is this possible?

Thanks.
We would like to avoid to hardcode value in an apex class and use "environment variable". Is the use of custom settings the right way to do that ? 

Today I created a custom settings containing 2 fields, an url and a authorization token. The values are differents from one sandbox to another, so I create one data set for each of my sandbox (dev-int-uat-prod). Now my problem is to know in wich sandbox am I ? To retrieve the right values from my custom setting and of course I don't want to hardcode it. I used UserInfo.getUserName().substringAfterLast('@').substringAfterLast('.') to retrieve the sandbox name but for production this code doesn't work, so can anyone help me on the best way to do that ?

Thanks in advance for your answers and your help.
Hi All,

Can anyone please help me with bellow challenge.

Create an Apex trigger for Account that matches Shipping Address Postal Code with Billing Address Postal Code based on a custom field.
For this challenge, you need to create a trigger that, before insert or update, checks for a checkbox, and if the checkbox field is true, sets the Shipping Postal Code (whose API name is ShippingPostalCode) to be the same as the Billing Postal Code (BillingPostalCode).The Apex trigger must be called 'AccountAddressTrigger'.
The Account object will need a new custom checkbox that should have the Field Label 'Match Billing Address' and Field Name of 'Match_Billing_Address'. The resulting API Name should be 'Match_Billing_Address__c'.
With 'AccountAddressTrigger' active, if an Account has a Billing Postal Code and 'Match_Billing_Address__c' is true, the record should have the Shipping Postal Code set to match on insert or update.

For above challenge i tried with following code but looks like it doesnt mach the requirement.

trigger AccountAddressTrigger on Account (before insert, before update) {
    for(Account a : Trigger.new){
        If (a.Match_Billing_Address__c = true) {
            /*ShippingPostalCode = BillingPostalCode;*/
        }   
    } 

}

Please help me