• IT Consultant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
We have a Salesforce site where customers can upload pictures. For each picture uploaded, we want to resize it so they eventually won't consume all the space we have in our org. We are using the fileUpload lightning component. I have some JS code to resize an image. I plan to put this code in the controller. I see the fileUpload lightning component has the event onuploadfinished. This event seems too late in the process to resize the image using JS in the controller. I'm unclear as to how and when to run the JS code since this component doesn't seem to support any more events. How can resizing an image using this lightning component be done? And I'm not married to the fileUpload lightning component; if this can be accomplished another way I am open to that. Help

TIA
Rob

• July 25, 2018
Hello all,

I followed the directions in the Trailhead module and clicked https://localhost:8443. I received the below error.

This site can’t be reached
localhost refused to connect.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I have internet connection, there is no proxy, and I turned off the firewall. I saw documentation that suggested checking for missing "listen:443". I found it in the nginx.conf file. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.