• Software Developer
  • Optum

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I know that there is a way to get the User ID of the currently logged in user using the Salesforce Mobile SDK. But I can't seem to find much documentation on how to do it in React Native. None of the methods here: 
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.noversion.mobile_sdk.meta/mobile_sdk/react_native_ref.htm

have the SFUserAccountManager that seems to be able to get the currently logged in user. 

Is there a specific way to get the currently logged in user when creating a cross platform React Native mobile app with the SF Mobile SDK?
Hello,

I am new to SF and using the Mobile SDK. I am creating a custom mobile app using React Native and I am trying to get data from my SF instance. How do I go about finding out what data I can extract with the
net.query(soql, callback, error);
I am able to get the Contacts using:
net.query("SELECT FirstName,LastName FROM Contact"...
But I want to know what type of data I can get. Like what tables exist in my SF instance. I have a Calendar app that I have events in, but I don't know how to get events from it.

I tried:
net.query("SELECT Id FROM Calendar"

but that didn't work. Any advice would help!

Hello,

I am new to SF and using the Mobile SDK. I am creating a custom mobile app using React Native and I am trying to get data from my SF instance. How do I go about finding out what data I can extract with the
net.query(soql, callback, error);
I am able to get the Contacts using:
net.query("SELECT FirstName,LastName FROM Contact"...
But I want to know what type of data I can get. Like what tables exist in my SF instance. I have a Calendar app that I have events in, but I don't know how to get events from it.

I tried:
net.query("SELECT Id FROM Calendar"

but that didn't work. Any advice would help!