• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
An earlier development consultant created an API call to Citrix Sharefile to create folders & add user access through a group of lightning components related to our Opportunity. We are able to create folders and provide access to our clients. However, the ability to add our employees through the lightning component interface is no longer working. I am new to development and not sure what code is missing or really where to look for the missing link. 
Starting on Tuesday, started to get an error when updating a custom field on a custom object. The error just states that the system had an issue updating the field and to contact the Sys Admin. As the sysadmin, I am getting the error when trying to update the custom field but I am not getting any information as to why the error is occurring. Here is a copy of the code to update the field, hoping someone can help. 

<aura:attribute name="buyerDetails" type="Object[]"/>
    <aura:attribute name="buyerDetailAccounts" type="String[]"/>
    <aura:attribute name="recordId" type="String"/>
    <aura:attribute name="sessionId" type="String"/>
    <aura:attribute name="serverUrl" type="String"/>
    <aura:attribute name="pdfTemplateId" type="String"/>
    <aura:attribute name="excelTemplateId" type="String"/>
    <aura:attribute name="queryId" type="String"/>

<div class="slds-size_3-of-12 slds-m-horizontal_none slds-align_absolute-center slds-border_left slds-border_right">
            <div class="slds-size_7-of-8 slds-align_absolute-center">
                <div class="" title="Description">Description</div>
            </div>

I have ot update an Apex Class that logs into Citrix Sharefiel because we were forced to change passwords this week. I made the change in sandbox and deployed to Production. When I ran validation test, they failed saying that production did not have enough coverage. I have never done this before but apparently it more difficult that I thought it would be to just change the password in the code. How do I update the apex class? 
A developer created a custom component for my team before I joined the company. This morning we noticed that some of the field headers now appear verticle which is throwing off the layouts. Any ideas on how to fix this? 
New to Apex coding so I am hoping that the community can help me. I am trying to create a trigger from Files that will check a custom checkbox field on the Opportunity when two Executed documents are uploaded to the related "Files" list. Here is what I have so far: 

trigger ContentDocumentLinkTrigger on ContentDocumentLink (before insert, before delete)
{
if(trigger.isinsert){
List<Opportunity> co = [select id from Opportunity where id =: Trigger.New[0].Id];
If(co.size()>0)        
{            
co[0].Executed_Docs_Attached__c = True;            
update co;        
}
}

if(trigger.isdelete){

List<Opportunity> co = [select id from Opportunity where id =: Trigger.old[0].Id];        
If(co.size()>0)        
{            
co[0].Executed_Docs_Attached__c = false;            
update co;        
}
}
}
However, this code is not updating the checkbox and I am not sure how or if I can specify to only update the checkbox if the file name has "Executed" included. Any thoughts would helpful. 
Thanks
I have ot update an Apex Class that logs into Citrix Sharefiel because we were forced to change passwords this week. I made the change in sandbox and deployed to Production. When I ran validation test, they failed saying that production did not have enough coverage. I have never done this before but apparently it more difficult that I thought it would be to just change the password in the code. How do I update the apex class?