• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have created a very basic form via Flow component, to enable community user to create Cases from Community and to attach files to the case.
The flow is visible and works fine for users logged in. 
However it is not visible for guest users even if the page containing the flow is public. And I have already give Read and Write acces on cases to the guest user. Would you know please what kind of set up I need to do to make this flow visible for guest users? 

It seems to be possible: https://salesforcesidekick.com/2017/08/14/finally-a-flow-component-in-community-builder/

Many Thanks

Jalal

Hi,

Is It possible to add Customer Community created with Napili template to an external iframe?  If yes, could you please explain how? in Site Details I set "Clickjack Protection Level" to "Allow framing by any page", do I need to do another customization?

Thank you so much

Hi,

Is It possible to add Customer Community created with Napili template to an external iframe?  If yes, could you please explain how? in Site Details I set "Clickjack Protection Level" to "Allow framing by any page", do I need to do another customization?

Thank you so much