• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,

I am a new admin at my organization and need some assistance with created custom objects. My team is looking for a page layout that resembles as close as possible to the image below. The highlighted sections are all custom objects and are seen on the detail page off to the right hand side. 

Is this something that is developed as part of Visualforce? I cannot locate anything in general Page Layouts that would provide for this solution.
Image displays separate sections on right hand side of the screen with information related to related custom objects.
Any help is appreciated.
Hi there,

I am a new admin at my organization and need some assistance with created custom objects. My team is looking for a page layout that resembles as close as possible to the image below. The highlighted sections are all custom objects and are seen on the detail page off to the right hand side. 

Is this something that is developed as part of Visualforce? I cannot locate anything in general Page Layouts that would provide for this solution.
Image displays separate sections on right hand side of the screen with information related to related custom objects.
Any help is appreciated.