• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Help! I have two objects Accounts on Master side and one custom object on child side. Now, I want to auto-populate few fields from accounts object on custom object when a "new" button is clicked on custom object. For example, there is a number field on accounts object it is also there in child custom object. I want to auto-populate the max value of that number field from accounts on that custom object. And based on that max value I would like to auto-populate some text and date fields as well.
How can I do this? I tried process builder, formula fields, quick actions but not able to get it. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Hi everyone, 

I want to auto populate new record in Quote when a new record is entered in the opportunity so that I am not entering information twice. But, all the fields in the opportuntiy are not there in Quotes. 
So, to achieve this I am trying to use Process Builder but cannot succeed. Do I need to use trigger for this?

Can someone please let me know how to do this?
Thanks for help.
I want to count the percentage of null and not null values out of all the records at Grand Summary level in report. So, I have done the following:-
I created 2 custom formula fields on the object which will be the report data source. 
In custom formula field for not null values I wrote this - IF(NOT(ISNULL(Field_name__c)),0,1) and for null values - IF(ISNULL(Field_name__c)),0,1)
Then I added two formulas on the summary report one forumula created % of not null values and second % of null values. 
But, it does not seems to work.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Hi, 

I wanna create a custom "upload" button inside the log a call box in the activity list on a standard object. 
It is possible to do that?
Help! I have two objects Accounts on Master side and one custom object on child side. Now, I want to auto-populate few fields from accounts object on custom object when a "new" button is clicked on custom object. For example, there is a number field on accounts object it is also there in child custom object. I want to auto-populate the max value of that number field from accounts on that custom object. And based on that max value I would like to auto-populate some text and date fields as well.
How can I do this? I tried process builder, formula fields, quick actions but not able to get it. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Hi everyone, 

I want to auto populate new record in Quote when a new record is entered in the opportunity so that I am not entering information twice. But, all the fields in the opportuntiy are not there in Quotes. 
So, to achieve this I am trying to use Process Builder but cannot succeed. Do I need to use trigger for this?

Can someone please let me know how to do this?
Thanks for help.
I want to count the percentage of null and not null values out of all the records at Grand Summary level in report. So, I have done the following:-
I created 2 custom formula fields on the object which will be the report data source. 
In custom formula field for not null values I wrote this - IF(NOT(ISNULL(Field_name__c)),0,1) and for null values - IF(ISNULL(Field_name__c)),0,1)
Then I added two formulas on the summary report one forumula created % of not null values and second % of null values. 
But, it does not seems to work.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Hi, 

I wanna create a custom "upload" button inside the log a call box in the activity list on a standard object. 
It is possible to do that?