Replies
Hello,

I have below error when deploying a process builder with the email alert
You must specify a verified Org Wide Email Address for this sender type

what canbe the workaround ?
  • November 28, 2018
Hello,

I am using lightning.

How can see the archived chatter groups ?
Are than any impacts to acivate or diactivate a chatter group ?

Thank you for suggetion
  • November 19, 2018
Hello,

How can i create a list view to show:
1) All tasks that are assigned to single user ?
2) Is it possible to create a list view for all emails in the tasks?

Thanks for suggestion
  • November 16, 2018
Hello,

I want to expose my salesforce Org to OpenSale, what steps should i follow ?

Thank you for your advise
  • November 13, 2018
Here's my code.
<apex:page showHeader="false" standardStylesheets="true" deferLastCommandUntilReady="true" docType="html-5.0">

<head>
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
         <link rel="shortcut icon" href=" " type="image/x-icon" />

<apex:stylesheet value="{!$Resource.screen}"/>
        <apex:stylesheet value="{!$Resource.tipsy}"/>

<form action=" " method="POST">
    <div id="masthead">
            <div class="wrapper">
                <h1 class="logo"> </h1>
                <p class="phone">Need Help? Call us! <span> </span></p>
            </div>
        </div>

<style>
        #col1,#col2{width:49%;display:inline-block;}
        </style>

<apex:form >
       <apex:pageBlock > 
            This is where you can submit Project Requests to IT
        </apex:pageBlock>    

<input type="hidden" name="orgid" value=""/>
    <input type="hidden" name="retURL" value=""/>
    <input type="hidden" name="recordType" value="012e000000017x1"/>
    <input type="hidden" name="status" value="Open"/>   
    <input type="hidden" name="origin" value="Web - IT Project Request"/>
    <input type="hidden" name="debugEmail" value=" "/>

<div id="col1">
        <apex:pageblock title="">
            <apex:pageBlockSection title="Project Info">
                <apex:pageBlockSectionItem labelStyle="100%" dataStyle="100%">
                    <label for="name">Your Name <b><font size="3" color ="FF0000">*</font> </b> </label><br/>
                    <input  id="name" maxlength="80" name="name" style="width:100%;height:25px;" wrap="soft" required="true" type="text" value="{!$User.FirstName} {!$User.LastName}"/><br/><br/>
                    <label for="email">Email <b><font size="3" color ="FF0000">*</font></b> </label><br/>
                    <input  id="email" maxlength="80" name="email" style="width:100%;height:25px;" wrap="soft" required="true" type="email" value="{!$User.Email}"/><br/><br/>
                    <label for="subject">Project Name <b><font size="3" color ="FF0000">*</font></b> </label><br/>
                    <input id="subject" maxlength="255" name="subject" style="width:100%;height:25px;" wrap="soft" required="true" type="text" placeholder="Project Name"/><br/><br/>
                    <label for="description">Description <b><font size="3" color ="FF0000">*</font></b> </label><br/>
                    <textarea id="description" maxlength="32000" name="description" style="width:100%;height:70px;" wrap="soft" required="true" placeholder="Details of Project Request"/><br/><br/>
                    <font size="2.25"> For attachments please upload to <a href="https://drive.google.com" target="_blank">Google Drive</a> and place the Shared Link into the Description.</font><br/><br/>
                    <label for="Priority">Priority <b><font size="3" color ="FF0000">*</font></b> </label><br/>
                    <select id="priority" name="priority" style="width:100%;height:25px;" wrap="soft" required="true" >
                        <option></option>
                        <option value="Low">Low</option>
                        <option value="Medium">Medium</option>
                        <option value="High">High</option>
                        <option value="Critical">Critical</option>
                        </select><br/><br/>

<b><font size="3" color="2478F0">*Low* </font></b>- Minor condition or documentation error that has no significant effect on the customer's operations. Additional requests for new feature suggestions that are defined as a new functionality in the existing licensed software.
                    <br/><br/>
                    <b><font size="3" color="1DE605">*Medium* </font></b>- Does not have a major effect on the customer's business operations. Major problem for which an acceptable workaround exists.
                    <br/><br/>
                    <b><font size="3" color="E68705">*High* </font></b>- Severely affects or restricts major functionality. Time-sensitive nature and important to long-term productivity but is not causing an immediate halt to work. Workaround is available and operation can continue in a restricted manner.
                    <br/><br/>
                    <b><font size="3" color="E62D05">*Critical* </font></b>- Continued use of one or more functions impossible (or severely restricted) on a critical part of the system. Prevents the customer from continued production or severely risks critical business operations. May cause loss of data and/or restrict data availability and/or cause significant financial impact to the customer. No reasonable workaround.
                    <br/>    

</apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
            </apex:pageblock>       
</div>      

<div id="col2">
        <apex:pageblock title="">      
            <apex:pageBlockSection title="Details">
                <apex:pageBlockSectionItem labelStyle="100%" dataStyle="100%">
                    <label for="reason for request">Reason for Request <b><font size="3" color ="FF0000">*</font></b> </label><br/>
                    <textarea id="00Ne0000001xy1IEAQ" maxlength="255" name="00Ne0000001xy1IEAQ" style="width:100%px;height:70px;" wrap="soft" required="true" placeholder="Describe the Reason for the Request"/><br/><br/>
                    <label for="risk identification / impact analysis">Risk Identification / Impact Analysis <b><font size="3" color ="FF0000">*</font></b> </label><br/>
                    <textarea id="00Ne0000001xy1SEAQ" maxlength="255" name="00Ne0000001xy1SEAQ" style="width:100%;height:70px;" wrap="soft" required="true" placeholder="Describe the Risks and Impact of the suggested change to work that is already complete."/><br/><br/>
                    <label for="implementation steps">Implementation Steps <b><font size="3" color ="FF0000">*</font></b> </label><br/>
                    <textarea id="00Ne0000001xy1cEAA" maxlength="32000" name="00Ne0000001xy1cEAA" style="width:100%;height:70px;" wrap="soft" required="true" placeholder="Based on the impact, state the estimated date for implementing the requested change. State the new estimated project completion date."/><br/><br/>
                    <label for="test plan">Test Plan <b><font size="3" color ="FF0000">*</font></b> </label><br/>
                    <textarea id="00Ne0000001xy1hEAA" maxlength="255" name="00Ne0000001xy1hEAA" style="width:100%;height:70px;" wrap="soft" required="true" placeholder="Describe the Test Plan."/><br/><br/>
                    <label for="rollback plan">Rollback Plan <b><font size="3" color ="FF0000">*</font></b> </label><br/>
                    <textarea id="00Ne0000001xy1m" maxlength="255" name="00Ne0000001xy1m" style="width:100%;height:70px;" wrap="soft" required="true" placeholder="Describe the Rollback Plan."/><br/><br/>
                    <br/><br/>
                    <input type="submit" name="submit"/><br/><br/>

</apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
       </div>

</apex:form>

</form>
    <div id="footer">
        <p class="copyright">Copyright 2018</p>
    </div>

</meta>
</head> 
</apex:page>

This is how it rendures when viewing the VF page Site.
User-added image
I have some code for a page and I have it to where the submit button is greyed out if a checkbox is unchecked. However whenever you check the box it doesn't enable the submit button like i'm wanting. 

Here is my code 
<apex:page standardController="RMA__c">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:outputPanel id="thePanel" rendered="{!(RMA__c.RLI_has_QUOTE_SO__c == true)}">
        <apex:pageBlock title="Confirm Information" mode="edit">
            <apex:pageBlockSection title="Confirm the  new field values" columns="2" rendered="{!(RMA__c.Show_the_box__c == true)}">
                <apex:outputfield value="{!RMA__c.Contact__c}"/>
                <apex:outputfield value="{!RMA__c.Shipping_Priority__c}"/>
                <apex:outputfield value="{!RMA__c.Ship_to_Address__c}"/>
                <apex:outputfield value="{!RMA__c.Bill_to_Address__c}"/>
                <apex:inputfield value="{!RMA__c.Request_Priority__c}"/>
                <apex:inputField value="{!RMA__c.Changes_are_reviewed__c}"/>
            <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Submit" disabled="false" rendered="{!(RMA__c.Changes_are_reviewed__c == true)}"/>
                <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Submit" disabled="true" rendered="{!(RMA__c.Changes_are_reviewed__c != true)}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
        </apex:outputPanel>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

And here is the page:

User-added image​​​​​​​
I moved to Lightning and created a new home page that includes both Chatter Publisher and Chatter Feed. When I post anything in Chatter Publisher, it disappears and I see nothing in either Publisher of Feed. Is there some setting that needs to be changed? Used to work in Classic.
Hi All,

I have usecase where we need to use Visualforce page Tab to display a Lead record details by passing Lead Id to url which is working fine in Classis view, but How to view in Lighning Experience?. See belowscreenshots.
Classic

User-added image

Hello,

I have below error when deploying a process builder with the email alert
You must specify a verified Org Wide Email Address for this sender type

what canbe the workaround ?
  • November 28, 2018
Hi All
Is there any way I can pass data between two vf pages of lightining components which are independent to each other?
How to add button in listview console remedyforce
Hello everyone,

I'm not a salesforce developer, but I have an external application that has to authenticate users against Salesforce community application using oauth2.

I'm redirecting the user to the authorize url in the format COMMUNITY_url/authorize?
2response_type=code&client_id=your_app_id&redirect_uri=your_redirect_uri, but when the user logs in, it's getting redirected to the communites landing page instead of the url in redirect_uri.

Thanks for your help!
Jose
  • November 19, 2018
I work on Salesforce community.
The scenario is as follows:
- I created a case from the community with the status 'Waiting for validation'.
- The sale-user can accept or refuse this case.
-If the case is refused, it is not possible to modify the case.

I created a record type for the refused Case and removed all the buttons.
Currently, by consulting the request on the portal (community) after modification of Status, the button Modify is still acessible.
After refreshing the page in community the button disappears.

Cas someone help me.
Hello,

I am using lightning.

How can see the archived chatter groups ?
Are than any impacts to acivate or diactivate a chatter group ?

Thank you for suggetion
  • November 19, 2018
Hello,

How can i create a list view to show:
1) All tasks that are assigned to single user ?
2) Is it possible to create a list view for all emails in the tasks?

Thanks for suggestion
  • November 16, 2018
Hello,

I want to expose my salesforce Org to OpenSale, what steps should i follow ?

Thank you for your advise
  • November 13, 2018
Hi,
I have used the below drop function to drop row of one component on to the other component dynamically it does not work
drop: function(cmp, ev, helper){
        var parentId='div1';
        var drag = cmp.get("v.startId");
        var div = ev.target.id;
        var fragment = document.createDocumentFragment();
        fragment.appendChild(document.getElementById(drag));
        document.getElementById(div).appendChild(fragment);
        var c = document.getElementById(div).children;
        var x = document.getElementById('drag1').parentElement.id;
        var fragment = document.createDocumentFragment();
        fragment.appendChild(document.getElementById(c.id));
        document.getElementById(cmp.get("v.parentId")).appendChild(fragment);