• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I'm a salesforce novice. Our project is to use gitlib as a multi-person collaborative development, eclipse force.com plug-in configuration development environment, but recently very confused, team increasingly disappointed with me and blame, I can't bear it.
My force.com somehow saves other people's code into org when I click team - > pull from gitlib. Team members asked me to remove the option of using tooling API deploy path when possible, but it still could not be solved, and always appeared'Save error: Conflict found while preparing to save'LtngNewWordOrderCtrl. cls' to server. Remote instance has been updated since last save or sync. Error message like'erspective to resolve the conflict.', so I deleted the error, but still in vain, I think my configuration problem, I hope you can help me, thank you very much.
User-added image
Hello, I'm a salesforce novice. Our project is to use gitlib as a multi-person collaborative development, eclipse force.com plug-in configuration development environment, but recently very confused, team increasingly disappointed with me and blame, I can't bear it.
My force.com somehow saves other people's code into org when I click team - > pull from gitlib. Team members asked me to remove the option of using tooling API deploy path when possible, but it still could not be solved, and always appeared'Save error: Conflict found while preparing to save'LtngNewWordOrderCtrl. cls' to server. Remote instance has been updated since last save or sync. Error message like'erspective to resolve the conflict.', so I deleted the error, but still in vain, I think my configuration problem, I hope you can help me, thank you very much.
User-added image