• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I've got a use case we want to create events from a custom Object for planning purposes. 
We want to create a calendar-view on a record-page that shows the planning for that specific record then, and from which you can also create a new entry...
Cannot read property 'gid' of undefined
Since a few weeks we have the following error in our quick action

Error while creating component for lightning component quick action [Action failed: one:dockingPanelManager$controller$onNotify [Cannot read property 'gid' of undefined]]

The only thing I do in this quick action is :
openURL : function(component, event, helper) { let url = ''; if(component.get("v.recordId").includes('a09')){ url = "https://xxx/idToUpdate="+component.get("v.recordId"); url = "https://xxx"+component.get("v.recordId"); }else{ url = "https://xxxx"; } var urlEvent = $A.get("e.force:navigateToURL"); urlEvent.setParams({ "url": url }); urlEvent.fire(); var dismissActionPanel = $A.get("e.force:closeQuickAction"); dismissActionPanel.fire(); }

I have a Lightning component with the following property
@track disabled = false;

I now also have the following code :
let allInputFields = this.template.querySelectorAll('lightning-input'); allInputFields.forEach(function(input){ input.addEventListener('focus', function(event) { this.value=''; this.className = 'input-focus'; //this.disabled=true; },false);

When I execute the code in bold, it's not acting on the @track property. How can I do this?
Today is 03/05/2021.

When I execute the following code, it returns week 19 instead of week 18
System.debug('Weeknumber : ' + System.now().format('w'));

Any idea on how I can resolve this?
Hi,

can someone tell me if you configure an outbound message, if this also counts as an async apex call in the limits?
I have a scheduled flow that will try to update the status from records once they are expired. So I is an Assignment and Update element for this. But certain records cause validation errors. But once you got a validation error it will not process the other records.

How can this be solved?
Hi, today I created a new field. At a certain time I changed the API-name with worked without any problem.

When I now try to save the object, I always receive the error 'Invalid field' but with an API-name, that in my opinion doesn't exist. If I go through the list of fields I don't find this back. I have no clue anymore on how to resolve this issue.
In Classic you can hover over a calendar entry, and from there directly remove the calendar entry.

In Lightning on first side you need to open the event first before you can delete it. These are a few clicks more. Is there a way to remove the calendar entry directly?
In classic when you used a 'New' button on a related list, you went to the creation-page and after saving you saw the details of the created record.

In Lightning if you create a new one, you get a modal window to fill in the details. After saving your return to the details of the record with the related list.

Is there a way on obtain the same functionality as before in Classic, this means you go the newly created record
I have a Visualforce-page as a Utility item on an app.
This works fine, but when I try to deploy it through a change-set to another org, I receive the following message : 
Component [flexipage:visualforcePage] attribute [pageName]: Visualforce page [XXX] not available for use on mobile devices

Any idea what may be causing this??

In the classic version I have the following scenario : 
- External service that reads electronic id
- This services does a POST of data to url of Visualforce page
- Controller returns object url or null to show more info 

I'm now trying to migrate this to Lightning. It works if I use the same url, but it opens up in Classic.

Any ideas what url I need to use to be able to POST to controller and show my result in Lightning
I have a lwc-component 'CreateAttachment' created that will create a child record 'Attachment' to the detail record. On my page I also have a related-list component, that shows these child-records 'Attachments'

I want the behaviour that when I create a child record 'Attachment' with my component 'CreateAttachment', that automatically the component Related List 'Attachments" is updated. Unfortunateley this is not happening. Any best practices on how this can be accomplished
I have an aura-component defined with a doInit event.
<aura:component description="DocumillDocuments"implements="forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global"controller="DocumillHelper">
    <aura:attribute name="objectType" type="String"/>
    <aura:attribute name="listDocuments" type="Documill_Template__mdt[]"/>

<aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>
        <!-- PAGE HEADER -->
        <lightning:layout class="slds-page-header slds-page-header--object-home">
            <lightning:layoutItem>
                <lightning:icon iconName="standard:scan_card" alternativeText="My Expenses"/>
            </lightning:layoutItem>
            <lightning:layoutItem padding="horizontal-small">
                <div class="page-section page-header">
                    <h1 class="slds-text-heading--label">Documill</h1>
                    <h2 class="slds-text-heading--medium">Documents</h2>
                </div>
        </lightning:layout>
        <!-- / PAGE HEADER -->
        <!-- LIST DOCS -->
        <lightning:layout>
            <lightning:layoutItem padding="around-small" size="6">
                <aura:iteration var="doc" items="{!v.listDocuments}" >
                    <p>{!doc.name}</p>
                </aura:iteration>
        </lightning:layout>
        <!-- / LIST DOCS  -->

</aura:component>
Here is the code of my Visualforce page 
<apex:page id="DocumillDocuments" sidebar="false" showHeader="false"standardStylesheets="false">
    <apex:includeLightning />
    <div id="DocumillDocumentsDiv"></div>
    <script>

$Lightning.use("c:DocumillApp", function() {
            $Lightning.createComponent("c:DocumillDocuments",
                    {},
                    "DocumillDocumentsDiv",
                    function(cmp) {
                        console.log('>>>>> App is hosted');
                    });
        });
    </script>
</apex:page>

As soon as the line hereunder is included within the component, I get this error.
<aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/>

If I remove this line, the component shows correctly in the Visualforce page.

In my handler I don't have any real logic yet
({
doInit : function(component, event, helper) { // component, event, helper are parameter of doinit function
console.log('Init event is being triggered')
/* var action= component.get('c.getDocuments'); // Calling apex method
action.setCallback(this,function(response) // getting response back from apex method
{
var state=response.getState(); // getting the state
if(state==='SUCCESS')
{
component.set('v.listDocuments',response.getReturnValue()); // setting the value in attribute
}
});
$A.enqueueAction(action);*/

}
})

When I open the visualforce page, I get  the following error : 
aura_proddebug.js:43717 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerHTML' of null
    at AuraInstance.message (aura_proddebug.js:43717)
    at AuraInstance.handleError (aura_proddebug.js:43632)
    at AuraInstance.$reportError$ (aura_proddebug.js:43693)
    at reportError (aura_proddebug.js:43429) 
Hi,

we have a picklist of 100 values. Now we need the following requirement.
- there is a check-box field
- if field is checked only a limit amount of those 100 picklist values should be allowed
- it should be possible to configure these limited picklist values, without hardcoding this somewhere

In custom settings or custom meta-data you can only define 1 value 
Cannot read property 'gid' of undefined
Since a few weeks we have the following error in our quick action

Error while creating component for lightning component quick action [Action failed: one:dockingPanelManager$controller$onNotify [Cannot read property 'gid' of undefined]]

The only thing I do in this quick action is :
openURL : function(component, event, helper) { let url = ''; if(component.get("v.recordId").includes('a09')){ url = "https://xxx/idToUpdate="+component.get("v.recordId"); url = "https://xxx"+component.get("v.recordId"); }else{ url = "https://xxxx"; } var urlEvent = $A.get("e.force:navigateToURL"); urlEvent.setParams({ "url": url }); urlEvent.fire(); var dismissActionPanel = $A.get("e.force:closeQuickAction"); dismissActionPanel.fire(); }

Today is 03/05/2021.

When I execute the following code, it returns week 19 instead of week 18
System.debug('Weeknumber : ' + System.now().format('w'));

Any idea on how I can resolve this?
Hi,

can someone tell me if you configure an outbound message, if this also counts as an async apex call in the limits?
Hi, today I created a new field. At a certain time I changed the API-name with worked without any problem.

When I now try to save the object, I always receive the error 'Invalid field' but with an API-name, that in my opinion doesn't exist. If I go through the list of fields I don't find this back. I have no clue anymore on how to resolve this issue.