• Salesforce Software Designer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have limited knowlege of marketing cloud. In one of our customer's org 'Marketing cloud connector' has configured for individual email results. In SC org, person accounts gets too many (dozens of ) records for one click or even for no or zero clicks. 
I upgraded the Marketing Cloud Connector with latest package. For some time it seemed, it has resolved the issue. But it has not been. Person accounts still get dozens of records. 
If I check 'Email send' list view, it shows only unique record of email send. No multiples there.

What could be the issue?

Br, Pradnya
Hi,

I have limited knowlege of marketing cloud. In one of our customer's org 'Marketing cloud connector' has configured for individual email results. In SC org, person accounts gets too many (dozens of ) records for one click or even for no or zero clicks. 
I upgraded the Marketing Cloud Connector with latest package. For some time it seemed, it has resolved the issue. But it has not been. Person accounts still get dozens of records. 

What could be the issue?

Br, Pradnya
Hi super admins,

In one of our customer's org, OWD is as follows
Account : Public read/write
Contacts: Controlled by parents
There is no role hierarchy.
Permission set: Force.com license to edit contacts.
All the contacts are owned by admin.
User with Force.com App subcription license has given permission set to Read, Create, Edit, View All fro contacts.

But as Contacts are controlled by parent, all those contacts which are associated with account are editable to this user. But contacts which are not associated to account are read-only for the same user, but not editable as those contacts becomes private contacts. Am I right here? 

I want to make these contacts(those which are not associated to any account) editable for the User mentioned above. I read about the sharing rules also. But situation will be same as private contacts will be only read-only evenif edit button is available. 

IS there any way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

User objet in salesforce has a field 'Admin Info Emails'. This field is checkbox. In our org, the users of same profile(customer service profile), this field has different status for different users(of same profile). How to edit this button?
Thanks in advance
User objet in salesforce has a field 'Admin Info Emails'. This field is checkbox. In our org, the users of same profile(customer service profile), this field has different status for different users(of same profile). How to edit this button?
Thanks in advance