• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am stuck on the "Create Lookup Filter" section. I followed the steps to create the lookup relationship field between Case object and the User object. When I attempted to verify my steps I got the following error "The field 'Backup_Agent__c' either does not exist on the User object or it is not a Lookup Relationship."

I thought perhaps it might be due to the inability to write in "Backup Agent" into the Field Name so the API name is not created to matchup to 'Backup_Agent__c'. I get an error message when I try and write it in, otherwise the default Field Name remains 'User' .

I doublechecked on the User Object and found the Backup Agent field on the Related Lookup Filters section so Im assuming it has to do with the different API name?

I am stuck on the "Create Lookup Filter" section. I followed the steps to create the lookup relationship field between Case object and the User object. When I attempted to verify my steps I got the following error "The field 'Backup_Agent__c' either does not exist on the User object or it is not a Lookup Relationship."

I thought perhaps it might be due to the inability to write in "Backup Agent" into the Field Name so the API name is not created to matchup to 'Backup_Agent__c'. I get an error message when I try and write it in, otherwise the default Field Name remains 'User' .

I doublechecked on the User Object and found the Backup Agent field on the Related Lookup Filters section so Im assuming it has to do with the different API name?