• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hai All,

Could anyone help me with the application to capture user attendence.
My concern was when user clicks on Login Button/Button in custom application built, His location, Date and time should be displayed.

When user clicks on Logout button in custom application built, His location, Date and time should be displayed and captured.

Can anyone help, I went through many articles but I didnt get any result.
How to create an endpoint URL in Salesforce, so that user can post data into it using REST( User = Third Party Application outside of Salesforce)?
Can anyone please help me with Sorce Code and Seps to be followed.
How to create endpoint url that allows clent to post the data.
I couldnt understand how to generate an url from salesforce that allows client to Post the Data
Can anyone suggest me an Extension that navigates to the Local Network drivers without creating any fields. I just want to navigate to the local Network Folders.
I need to navigate to the local network drive folder based on the path defined in opportunity field.
Its urgent,Can anyone help me out?
HTTP Rest post request to send data from salesforce to end point url (this end point url is other than Salesforce).
Can anyone please give a sample end point URL to test and Source code related to it?
Am a newbie to salesforce,Can anyone explain.

Can anyone help me with this,
We want to Post the data from Salesforce into an Endpoint URL of Client in JSON format?
When users are inserted from sandbox to production,users didn't get their email,Instead they got another user email.l,Can anyone help me out to solve this issue please
Hi All, I like to Integrate MS Project with Salesforce.
Please help me with detailed explanation. Please respond ASAP.

When users are inserted from sandbox to production,users didn't get their email,Instead they got another user email.l,Can anyone help me out to solve this issue please