• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
with the assistance of Exchange OST to PST converter tool, you can convert your data from OST file to Outlook PST and other file formats such as EML, EMLX, MBOX, vCal, vCard, HTML, MSG. You can split your large file into several small files as per your need. This tool does not create any difficulty during the conversion process. Using it the user can see the preview of recovered mailbox along with the metadata To, Cc, From, Date, Time, Subject, Object, and Bcc. This tool also compatible to convert encrypted and password protected file. It gives you 30 days money back guarantee.

Read More details: https://en.softonic.com/solutions/software/ats-ost-to-pst-converter
User-added image

I was using Outlook Express from a long time it was best but suddenly last week I read many blogs and articles and I understand Outlook is best from Outlook Express. The main basis to switch data from DBX into PST, Outlook is better than from Outlook Express with additional benefits. So I want to shift my all data from Outlook Express to Outlook PST.
I have to make my lots of multiple .eml files into MBOX format. I have searched many tools for that but probably they are not working and my .eml files are up to 2000 or above. If anyone knows about to convert multiple EML files at once then tell me soon, please.

Thanks,
Acejane
I have to convert my 3000 .eml files into MBOX format. I have searched many tools for converting it but they are not converting my
all .eml files into MBOX format there are not only 3000 but they are lot more if I will use that tool then they will take a lot of
time to convert. If anyone knows about to convert multiple of EML files at once then tell me soon, please.

Thanks,
John Carlos
Hi, irritating to import DBX file I saved into Outlook and nothing seems to work really. I begin to wonder why does this DBX export option even exists if you cannot use that DBX file anyway afterward.

Suddenly my boss suggests me transfer you all data from MBOX into EML file format. Can anyone reply me how to move data because I don’t know the procedure to switch MBOX to EML?

Suddenly, my boss says me to shift your data from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2016. He said it is better from IBM Notes and some advance features are available in Outlook. I have difficulty to transfer NSF to PST.

The Offline Storage File is the exact replica of the user’s account on Exchange Server, these offline files enables the users to work in offline mode when the Outlook is not connected to the Exchange Server, and the amazing part of this process is that these files automatically get synchronized with the Exchange Server when comes in the contact of internet connection, when all these files get corrupted then it becomes the mandatory situation for the users to recover it, one of the best and most recommended software which can effectively handle this critical situation is that ATS OST to PST Converter tool, it has some splendid features like it can split the large OST files into various small PST files and it can save them into the desired format such as EML, EMLX, vCard, vCal, MSG, and MBOX, HTML. You can crack this amazing deal at very low cost because it is now available on up to 80% discount.

Get more details:  https://www.bulkecommerce.com/page/convert_ost_to_pst-14.html

User-added image
Hi friends, unfortunatily my windows has been chrashed than my exchange Outlook server has been broken give my any sight to retrive. My Exchange OST file into microsoft Outlook version 2016 
Mailsware EML Converter is the best tool to convert EML files into multiple formats along with attachments and other information. The software easily support to export EML files generated form any EML based platform.

Features of EML Converter Tool
  • Move EML files in bulk mode
  • Supports multiple language
  • Retains key elements of EML file
  • File naming convention option
  • Maintains folder structure of EML
This is an era of communication either you are an individual professional or you are working for an organization. The use of MS Outlook is dominating across the globe. But in some circumstances, the Outlook mailbox becomes inaccessible and unable to open so you will need to recover it and convert into PST. ATS OST to PST Converter can help you out from this situation also it allows you to split the heavy PST files into many small PST files, apart from this you also can export OST files into Live Exchange Server & Office 365.

Read more details:  http://download.cnet.com/OST-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77530261.html
Hi OST clients you are daily using OST file but any case yours OST emails is corrupted in this conditions you can take help of OST to PST Converter Software which can easily recover corrupt offline storage table (.ost) file data and convert them Personal Storage Table (.pst) file format within minimum times. It also convert OST emails into other four different formats MSG, EML, PST and HTML file format.It also works on all Outlook OST file versions like: 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2016. 
After trying every possible method at the end you have to rely on a third-party tool, using ATS OST to PST Converter you can save a lot of time, it allows you to convert single as well as multiple mailbox items, the amazing thing is that you can export your OST database to Office 365 and Live Exchange Server, it is compatible with MS Outlook version 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, up to 2016. It does not hang while converting the large size of files, and encrypted or password protected files are not the restriction of this tool

Visit more details:   http://www.bulkecommerce.com/store/ats-ost-to-pst-converter-software-159.html
I am using Microsoft Outlook on my PC for a long time for business email conversations without any problem. Now, the outlook is unable to show my any of my emails due to corrupted ost data. Suggest me the perfect way to convert OST to PST. So, I can recover my emails from fresh converted pst data.
Users can do lots of task with ATS OST to PST Converter because it is made up of very interesting features, it is capable of converting highly damaged data into PST formats, you can migrate single mailbox as well as multiple mailboxes items including inbox, outbox, sent-items, deleted-items, drafts, contacts, calendars, notes (to, cc, bcc, subject, date and time). It support window server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2 2016 and able export all the OST data into Live Exchange Server and Office 365.

Get more details:   https://goo.gl/sDezqf
Download PST Merge software which is smart solution that without any data loss merge multiple PST files in single PST file. This PST Merge tool takes less time in merging process and is one of the safe methods that give the advance option to combine PST files i.e. - Merge PST, Join PST and Merge Contacts as well as you can also Remove Duplicate Items and Exclude Deleted Items from PST file.

Read more at:  PST Merge software

However, OST files are not only corrupted because of this reason, but it has also several issues of corruption. Server failure is one of the severe issues of corruption in Offline Storage File. In addition, hardware issues, server failure during synchronization, dirty shutdowns etc. are also the reasons of system shutdown. This way, OST Repair Tool is designed and developed with state-of-the-art algorithms and features to provide comprehensive conversion and recovery of damaged and corrupt OST files. This tool is now available with more advanced features.So hit given link- http://www.filesrepairtool.com/ost-repair.html​

However, OST files are not only corrupted because of this reason, but it has also several issues of corruption. Server failure is one of the severe issues of corruption in Offline Storage File. In addition, hardware issues, server failure during synchronization, dirty shutdowns etc. are also the reasons of system shutdown. This way, OST Repair Tool is designed and developed with state-of-the-art algorithms and features to provide comprehensive conversion and recovery of damaged and corrupt OST files. The application is designed with a wide range of accurate and very advanced features and techniques. Now the tool is upgraded with a lot of user-friendly and new features when it comes to make OST files completely accessible.User can download the free trial version of OST Repair Tool,this demo version is integrated with full functions rather than to save files. dowmlaod link- http://www.filesrepairtool.com/ost-repair.html

Manual trick that can help you import DBX files' data to Windows Outlook through Windows Live Mail. First you need to download Windows Live Mail on your system, if you don't have it already. Then you can export Outlook Express data to Windows Live Mail. And after that, you can import data from Windows Live Mail to Outlook.If you are a non-technical user or looking for large scale migration, then third party DBX to PST Converter is a better option for you.WIth this tool you can solve all your problem related with conversion. It is capable to convert unlimted emails from DBX to Outlook PST Without any data loss.For more details kindly go through given link: http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-dbx-to-pst-converter.html

To recover OR export offline storage table (.ost) file into Outlook Personal storage (.pst) file format, OSt user's need third party applciation name as OST to PST Converter which can retrieve the inaccessible offline data, one needs to repair the OST file and convert it to usable PST file.

The software developed with using highly latest technology which allows you to fix all inaccessible issues from .ost files and folders. Software performs accurate recovery of all emails, attachments, contacts, and other mailbox items from corrupt OST files in a very short span of time. 

This software also convert OST data in PST, MSG, EML, HTML, RTF and PDF formats.
This software provides you best facility to split your large PST file into small PST file 1GB up to 5GB.

For dwonload this software visit on -   http://www.tools4recovery.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
User-added image