• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,
I have a requirement where instead of displaying all the rows in the table(attached image below) i have to display all these values in a dropdown and user needs to select whatever value he wants. And once the user selects a new row has to be dynamically created. 

User-added image

The purpose of this request is, instead of displaying all the rows whether is used or not, we need to display them in the form of dropdown and let the user decide how many roles he rows he wants.

Can you guys help me how can i achieve this ? The rows in the images are displayed using custom metadata with some conditions?

Thanks in advance

Hello All,

Can anyone please explain me the below code?

<apex:page standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts" extensions="MyControllerExtension">
<apex:pageBlock >
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accounts}" var="acc">
<apex:column value="{!acc.name}"/>
</apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

public with sharing class MyControllerExtension {
private ApexPages.StandardSetController setController;
public MyControllerExtension(ApexPages.StandardSetController setController)
{
this.setController = setController;
Account [] records = [SELECT Id, Name FROM Account LIMIT 10]; setController.setSelected(records); } }

In the previous example, i have used only the VF page for displaying list of accounts. Now in this example i am using a controller to select the records.

So now what will be my expected output for this? Because when i run the above code, there is no difference between the previous and the one with controller.
Please let me know.

Thanks.

Regards,
Rajkumar CV
Hello All,
We have a <apex:variable> which renders based on checkbox value.
Now we have a business scenario, where i need to render the above apex variable based on the values of the two fields. Please find my code below,

<apex:variable var="p123" value="p123" rendered="{!v.sObjectList[0]['Pricing_Request__r.Display_Standardized_Rate__c']}">
                    <tr>
                        <td>
                            <b>
                                Standardized Price
                            </b>
                        </td>
                        <td>
                           {!(v.sObjectList[0]['USD_Rate__c'])}&nbsp;{!(v.sObjectList[0]['Pricing_Request__r.Standardized_Currency__c'])}&nbsp;per&nbsp;{!(v.sObjectList[0]['Pricing_Request__r.Standardized_UoM__c'])}
                         </td>
                    </tr>
                </apex:variable>
Here the code is rendered only based on the checkbox value.
Now what i have to do is,
Not to display that field or make it blank for
BU__c: DPT AP, BI AP ENVELOPES & BI AP SURFACES
OR
Pricing_Request_Type__c : ALL Permanent & Spot Price
These two are custom fields. If anyone of these values are true the Apex:variable should not be rendered. If it is not anyone of these values it should run based on the checkbox value.

Can anyone of you help me with the code? Please its very Urgent.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Rajkumar CV

Hello All,

Below is my code,

List<Case> localemailaddress = new List<Case>([SELECT ID,AV_Local_Affiliate_Inbox__c FROM Case Where Id IN : newCaseMap.keySet()]);
if(localemailaddress.size()>0){
                String email=String.valueOf(localemailaddress.get(0));
                    system.debug('Raj debug' +email);
                 OrgWideEmailAddress[] owea = [select Id from OrgWideEmailAddress where Address =:email];

Eventhough i checked for Null case exception. I am gettingSystem.ListException: List index out of bounds: 0 this erroe.

Can anyone please tell me why ?
Urgent !!

Thanks in advance.
Hello All,

We have a business scenario where the 'From' address used in Single email message should be different based on the Counry(a custom field in our og).
I know how to set the 'From' address in Single Email message.
Just wondering are there any other methods to have different from address based on the countries.

Thanks is advance.

Regards,
Rajkumar CV
Hello All,

We are using Visualforce email template in our org. Now the email template is working only for English language. We have expanded it to French and Canada. 
The body of the email is successfully translated.
The problem is with subject line of the email. It is always coming in English. Do you guys have any idea how to display the subject line of the email in different languages?

Please find our code below,
<messaging:emailTemplate relatedToType="Case" language="{!relatedTo.AV_Language__c}" subject="{!$Label.GetFeedback_subject}">

We have enable Translation workbench for the label used in the code.

Please let me know how to change the subject for different languages.

Thank you.
Hello All,

I have a formula field in which i have to calculate the number of days between the two dates excluding weekends.
I got the formula from Salesforce docs to calculate the number of working days.

Now when i implement that in my org i am getting the below error,
User-added image
Can anyone please give the solution? How to get rid of this error?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rajkumar CV
Hello All,

I have a query regarding the login in calculating the difference between two dates excluding weekends.
I have a formula field in our org, which calculates the difference between two dates(Closed date - opened date). But this formula field also includes weekends.

I require a formula which should calculate the difference between two dates exlcuding weekends.

Please help me.

Thank you.
I saw debugs for some VF page which is not working.

In the Line SOQL Execute Begin: I got the below query
SELECT Id,CaseNumber,AV_Custom_Case_Number__c,AV_Product__c,AV_Reporter_Name__r.Name,AV_Facilitator_Name__r.Name,ClosedDate,CreatedDate,AV_Review_Required__c,AV_Has_Custom_Responses__c,AV_Case_Sub_Type__c,AV_RecordType_Alias__c,AV_SubCaseReceivedDate__c,Status,AV_Std_Product__r.Name,AV_Facilitator_Name_Sub_Case__c,AV_Requestor_Name_Sub_case__c,Parent.AV_Reporter_Name__r.Name, (Select AV_Category__c, AV_Label_Type__c,AV_Question__c From Additional_Questions__r  WHERE AV_Category__c = &#3

Here under category this is not the value i gave. It shows these undefined characters.

My question is why is that showing these characters?
Is there any limit like it will only display limited number of characters?

Hello All,

Below is my code,

List<Case> localemailaddress = new List<Case>([SELECT ID,AV_Local_Affiliate_Inbox__c FROM Case Where Id IN : newCaseMap.keySet()]);
if(localemailaddress.size()>0){
                String email=String.valueOf(localemailaddress.get(0));
                    system.debug('Raj debug' +email);
                 OrgWideEmailAddress[] owea = [select Id from OrgWideEmailAddress where Address =:email];

Eventhough i checked for Null case exception. I am gettingSystem.ListException: List index out of bounds: 0 this erroe.

Can anyone please tell me why ?
Urgent !!

Thanks in advance.
Hello All,

We have a business scenario where the 'From' address used in Single email message should be different based on the Counry(a custom field in our og).
I know how to set the 'From' address in Single Email message.
Just wondering are there any other methods to have different from address based on the countries.

Thanks is advance.

Regards,
Rajkumar CV
Hello All,

I have a formula field in which i have to calculate the number of days between the two dates excluding weekends.
I got the formula from Salesforce docs to calculate the number of working days.

Now when i implement that in my org i am getting the below error,
User-added image
Can anyone please give the solution? How to get rid of this error?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rajkumar CV
Hello All,

I have a query regarding the login in calculating the difference between two dates excluding weekends.
I have a formula field in our org, which calculates the difference between two dates(Closed date - opened date). But this formula field also includes weekends.

I require a formula which should calculate the difference between two dates exlcuding weekends.

Please help me.

Thank you.